FCI Watchman Recruitment 2021: It is to inform all the candidates that the Food Corporation of India (FCI) is inviting online applications for recruitment to the post of Watchman in its Depots and Offices in the state of Punjab on its online portal till 10 November 2021 on its official website which is fci-punjab-watch-ward.in.
FCI WATCHMAN RECRUITMENT 2021 DETAILS
All the candidates who are seeking to apply for FCI Watchman Recruitment should be 8th class passed. A total of 860 vacancies are available for the said posts.
All Eligible candidates shall be called for a written test. Those candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for Physical Endurance Test (PET) which is qualifying in nature.
|FCI Recruitment 2021 for 860 Watchman Posts, Apply Online @fci-punjab-watch-ward.in
|Last Date of Submission
|Nov 10, 2021
|Other Functional Area
The link to fill the online application form is given below. You can directly click on the link and apply now:
- Starting Date of Online Application – 11 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 10 November 2021
FCI Watchman Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 860
- UR – 345
- OBC- 180
FCI Watchman Salary
Rs. 23,000 to 64,000
FCI Watchman Eligibility Criteria
8th Class Passed (5th Class Passed for Ex-serviceman)
FCI Watchman Age Limit:
18 to 25 years
FCI Watchman Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written Exam- 120 Marks
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking
FCI Watchman PET
STEPS TO APPLY FOR THE RECRUITMENT
- The first step to applying for recruitment is the registration process. At first, you have to visit their official website which is fci-punjab-watch-ward.in, and click on “Register Here.
- Then, you have to read all the instructions appearing on your screen and then, just fill in all your details like Personal Details, Basic Details, Address Details, and Academic Details and click on the FINISH button.
- After registering yourself, you have to start your application process. For this, you have to log in to their website and verify your phone number first.
- After that, you have to complete all your application process by uploading Photograph, Signature and certificate/document, Recent passport size color photograph, Signature.
- The last step is the application fee submission. Note that for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SERVICEMAN (Ex-Serviceman who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for a fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation
under Ex-Serviceman category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.) and FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY.
Once a candidate clicks on the “SUBMIT” button a Registered Application Form will be generated with having unique Registration Number. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
ALL THE BEST!
Ans1. It is fci-punjab-watch-ward.in.
Ans2. Yes, it is started.