MGCU Recruitment 2020 – Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU) has welcomed applications for the PRO, Security Officer, Statistical Assistant, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU) Recruitment 2020 through the recommended application design at the very latest 02 November 2020. MGCU Recruitment eligibility criteria, application form and vacancy details are given below.
- Start Date for submission of online application: 13 October 2020
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 02 November 2020 Up to 23:59:59 hrs
MGCU Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 09 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Multi- Tasking Staff (MTS): 02 Posts
Read More: Oil India Recruitment 2020
MGCU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Instructive Qualification and Age Limit:
- Public Relations Officer: Masters Degree within any event 55% of imprints or its equal evaluation of B in the UGC 7-point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from perceived University/Institute. Age Limit: Not surpassing 40 years.
- Security Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a perceived University/Institution with five years of experience as a Security Supervisor/Supervisory Position in Security in a Govt. Office, Education Institute/Private Org. of notoriety with a yearly turnover of Rs. 200 Crores. Age Limit: Not surpassing 35 years.
- Statistical Assistant: Master qualification in Statistics OR Bachelor Degree in Statistics with half stamps OR Bachelor Degree with half checks with Mathematics (with Statistics as one of the subjects) OR Bachelor Degree with half checks with Economics (with Statistics as one of the subjects) OR Bachelor Degree with half stamps with Commerce (with Statistics as one of the subjects). Age Limit: Not surpassing 32 years.
- Upper Division Clerk: I. Four-year certification from a perceived University/Institution.
ii. Great Working information on Computer Applications. Age Limit: Not surpassing 32 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: Class 10+2 or comparable capability from a perceived Board or University. Age Limit: Not surpassing 30 years.
- Driver: I. Class tenth Pass from any perceived Board. Age Limit: Not surpassing 32 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculate or same/ITI Pass.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Read More: ECIL Recruitment 2020
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for Mahatma Gandhi Central University (MGCU) Recruitment 2020 through the recommended application design at the latest 02 November 2020. Intrigued and qualified people need to present the MGCU Recruitment ONLINE APPLICATION FORM through an authentic site adhering to the guidelines given in that before the last date i.e., 02 November 2020 (Monday).