NHSRCL Recruitment 2020: National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager, Manager, CAD Designer and Others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the online on or before 15 November 2020. NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 vacancy details and eligibility criteria are given below.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 October 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 November 2020.
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total posts – 26
- NHSRCL Recruitment Assistant Manager (Urban Planning) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Public Relation & Corporate Communications)- 1 Post
- Manager (Design) – 2 Posts
- Manager (Structures & Fabrication) – 1 Post
- CAD Designer – 1 Post
- Senior Manager (Contracts – Systems/Rolling Stock)- 4 Posts
- AGM/JGM/DGM (Design) – 2 Posts
- Dy. CPM (Civil/Bridge/Building Work/Contracts) – 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance)- 2 Posts
- Advisor/Deputy Advisor (Contract Management)- 2 Posts
Read More: Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2020
NHSRCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Manager (Urban Planning) – Master’s Degree in Urban & Regional Planning/Urban & Town Planning/Architecture or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Assistant Manager (Public Relation & Corporate Communications) – Degree/Diploma from a recognized university; PG Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Creative Writing.
- Manager (Design) – Diploma or B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- Manager (Structures & Fabrication) – Diploma or B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized institute/university; Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) Course, ASNT level 2 in NDT or equivalent i.e. UT and MPI minimum.
- CAD Designer – Diploma/Graduate from a recognized university with a certificate course or degree in Auto CAD.
- Senior Manager (Contracts – Systems/Rolling Stock)- B. Tech / B.E (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized institute/university.
- AGM/JGM/DGM (Design) – B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized university.
- Dy. CPM (Civil/Bridge/Building Work/Contracts) – B.E/B. Tech. in Civil from a recognised university/institute.
- Assistant Manager (Finance)- CA/CMA.
- Advisor/Deputy Advisor (Contract Management)– B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized institute / university.
Read More: CSIR NEIST Jorhat Recruitment 2020
Direct link to official notification – Download Official Notification PDF Here
Link to the official site – Official Website
How to apply for NHSRCL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the General Manager (HR), National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road-205, Sector-9 Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077 latest by 15 November 2020.