The forms for admission in Alliance University will be released in November/December 2020. The admissions will be offered into various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. For getting admission in Engineering courses the students will have to give AUEET which will be organized by the university. For admission in Management, Law and commerce fields there will be various entrance test organized by the university. Candidates will be required to qualify various examinations to get admission into the University and its other related colleges.
Students will also be given admissions on the basis of national level examination scores. Those students who want to apply for Alliance university 2021 admissions can check all the details here regarding the form release date, exam date, admit card date etc.
Alliance University Admission 2021 Important Dates
The application forms will be released in the first week of December 2021. The last date to submit the forms is 2nd week of January 2021(3rd week of January for students opting Guwahati and Lucknow). The entrance exam will be done through GMAT/CMAT/NMAT/CAT/KMAT/XAT. The admission selection will be done in the 4th week of January 2021.
The application form will commence in the 4th week of November 2020. The submission of application form will be done in the first week of July 2021. The entrance exam will be held in the first week of July 2021. The admission selection will be done in the second week of August 2021.
Alliance University 2021 Application Form
The application form will be available online as well as offline. The application form for various courses will be released on different dates. For MBA, candidates will be able to fill the application form from fourth week of November 2020 till first week of July 2021. While filling application form, candidates are advised to upload passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format. Candidates are advised to provide their working mail id and phone number. Candidates will have to upload their class 10th and 12th marksheets with work experience certificate.
Offline applications will have to be sent at the given address
Office of Admission.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design Alliance
Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal Bengaluru- 562106,
Alliance University 2020 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through online as well as offline mode. Online payment can be made through credit card/ debit card and net banking. For offline mode, Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of “Alliance University” payable at Bengaluru. Candidates will have to submit 1000/ as application fee. NRI and SAARC candidates will have to submit Rs 2000. Application fee for foreign candidates will be US$ 50.
Alliance University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech. Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics &Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one among Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Biology/ Technical vocational subject in qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ she must score atleast 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying marks.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holding candidates will be also eligible to apply directly in 2nd year of B.Tech course.
- Candidates must qualify AUEET for admission into B.Tech.
For BBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediatefrom any recognized board or university.
- Entrance exam: Candidates must have appeared in AMAT entrance exam organised by university for admission in MBA programme.
For MBA Programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degreefrom any recognized board or university.
- Entrance exam: To get admission in MBA,candidates must appear in AMAT entrance exam.
- Percentage: Appearing candidates must score atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) to be eligible for examination.
- National level exam: Candidates will be able to admission on the basis of GMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ AMAC
- Candidates will have to appear in AMAT entrance test organized by university in MBA program.
Alliance University 2021 Admission Procedure
Alliance University 2021 admission will be done on different dates for MBA and B.Tech. They can apply both online and offline. Interested candidates must fill its application form and appear for entrance test conducted by the university.
Alliance University 2021 Counseling
The counseling will be organized via online and offline mode. Shortlisted candidates will get separate call letter for counseling process. The qualified candidates will have to participate in the counseling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The application form for MBA will release in the first week of December 2021.
Ans. The application form for B.Tech will release in the fourth week of January 2021.
Ans. The exam which will be conducted for B.Tech is AUEET.