Jain Entrance Test JET 2021 is will be conducted by Jain University for giving admissions into various courses such as science, Engineering, Management, commerce and many other language courses. The candidates by taking part in JET 2021 will be getting admissions into UG and PG programs as well as research program of the university. Those candidates who are interested in taking admission into Jain University can check all the details of JET 2021 here in this article regarding the release of application forms for 2021, last date of submission of forms, exam date etc.
Courses Offered By Jain University
BBA, BCA, BA/BA (Professional), B.Com, (Regular/Hons/Professional), B.Tech (Regular/Lateral) and BMS. Various specialization for B.Tech courses will be as mentioned below
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics English
- Electronics & Communication English
M.Com (Elective/ Professional), MCA (Elective/ Professional), M.Sc. I.T, M.A, MMS, M.Tech, M.Sc., and MBA.
It includes following specialization:
- Branding & entrepreneurship
- Strategy & Leadership integrated with US CSCA & Institute of Leadership & Management, UK
- Aviation Management
- International Business integrated with Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK
- Financial Services integrated with Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- International Finance with CGMA – UK
- International marketing integrated with Digital Marketing Institute, (Dublin), Ireland
- Tourism & Hospitality Management integrated with Institute of Hospitality, UK
Jain University Admission 2021 Important Dates
The application form will release in the 3rd week of November 2020 and the last date of submitting is 3rd week of April 2021. The hall ticket will be available in the 4th week of April 2021 and the exam will happen in the same week. The result will also be declared in the same week. The counseling will start in the 4th week of April 2021 and the last date of payment of first installation will be 1st week of May 2021.
The application form will be issued in the 3rd week of November 2021 and the last date for submission is in the 2nd week of April 2021. The non B.Tech exams will be held in the 4th week of April 2021 and the counseling will be done in the Month of May 2021.
The application form released in the 2nd week of September 2021 and the last date of submission of form is 1st week of January 2021. The exams will be held in the 3rd week of January 2021 and the counseling will start from March 2021.
Read More: NIIT University 2021 Admission
How To Apply For Jain University Admission 2021?
The application form will be issued online. Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly regarding their education and the personal details. Candidates will have to upload the scanned image and signature in the prescribed format. There is no need to send the application form offiline and candidates are advised to take the printout of the filled application form. Any application correction window will not be opened for doing correction in the application form.
The feel will be paid online by credit/debit card or net banking. Application fee can be paid through coupons which will be purchased by cash at the admission counter.
The candidates will have to give Rs. 600 as the application fee and the application fee once transferred will be non-refundable.
Jain University Admission 2021 Eligibility
- Candidates must qualify CBSE/ ISC/ PUCor equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- He/ She must score atleast 60% in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- There will be 5% relaxation in marks for reserved category candidates.
- Diploma Holder’s candidates will be also eligible to apply for lateral entry admission.
- JET or UNI-GAUGE entrance score will be considered.
- NIOS candidates will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must qualify PUC/ SYJC/ Intermediateexamination from any recognized board or university.
- He/ She must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from any recognized university to be eligible.
- He/ She must score atleast of 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates appearing in final year of graduation will be also eligible to apply for university admission.
- Applying candidates must have scored 70% marks in CAT/ CMAT/ XAT or 500 in MAT/ GMAT.
Jain University 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission will be done on the basis of national and university level exam. Candidates will have to participate in any exam. Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test. University will publish the merit list online for the selected candidates.
Jain University 2021 Examination
There will be two separate exams JET UG and JET PG. Exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes and there will be no negative marking in the entrance examination. Offline examination will be conducted ate School of Commerce Studies, #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560069.
Jain University Counseling
The counseling will be done for the qualified candidates in the last week of April 2021. Document verification and seat allocation will be done. Candidates need to carry all the important documents such as 10th and 12th mark sheets, transfer certificate, PUC/SYJC/Equivalent mark sheet, Visa Copy (for International/NRI students), Migration certificate, Aadhar Card and passport size photographs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. No, you cannot edit the form once it is submitted.
Ans. The application forms will start coming from the 3rd week of November for B.Tech and UG courses.
Ans. The counseling will take place in the last week of April 2021.