VITEEE 2021: VIT University offers diverse range of programmes. It has four campuses. The four campuses of VIT are:- VIT Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal and Andhra Pradesh. VITJEEE is the gateway for admission into B.Tech program. It is a common entrance examination for all the campuses of VIT. The VITJEEE 2021 application form is out in the official website. The VIT University is conducting body of VITJEEE.
VITEEE 2021 Important Dates
Application form registration starts – November 30, 2020
Last date of registration- March 30, 2021
Date of examination- 18th to 26th June 2021
Declaration of results- last week of June 2021
Counselling starts- July 2021
Session begins- July 2021
VITEEE 2021 Application Form Guidelines
Given below are the guidelines to be followed while filling the application form:
- The VITEEE application form 2021 is available in the University’s official website.
- Interested students have to fill the application form online.
- There is no provision for offline application form this year.
- The registration of application form has started from November 30, 2020. The last date of registration is March 30, 2021.
- Candidates have to fill the application form by providing all the essential details as required in the form.
- After filling the essential details, candidates have to upload their canned copies of their photographs and signature in the prescribed format. (Photograph – JPEG/JPG format , size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) (Signature- JPEG/JPG format, size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Then, Candidates will be directed to the payment page. The application fee is Rs 1150.
- Candidates must be very careful while filling the application form. The correction provision is available but for limited period.
Step by Step Guide for Online Application Form Fill Up
Given below are the steps for online application form fill up:-
- VITEEE application form has been released at the University’s official website.
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register their names by visiting their official website.
- Candidates must provide personal information correctly during registration. They have to furnish their name, mobile number, email-id at the time of registration.
- Then, the next step involves email verification. The authorities will send a verification email at the respective email address given by the candidates during registration. Candidates have to verify the email sent by the VIT authorities.
- After successful verification, candidates must log in using the log in credentials provided by the VIT authorities.
- candidates can now start filling the form.
- Candidates have to provide all the necessary details as mentioned in the form.
- Then candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Then candidates will be directed to the payment page. The payment of application fee can be done either through net banking or credit/debit card.
- In the last and final step candidates have to mark ‘yes’ in the declaration box and click submit.
List of Essential Documents
Candidates have to upload all the necessary documents while filling the form. Given below are the list of essential documents:-
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Scanned passport size photograph (Photograph – JPEG/JPG format , size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned Image of candidate’s signature (Signature- JPEG/JPG format, size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
Interested candidates must check the eligibility standards before filling the VITJEEE application form. Given below are the eligibility conditions:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. In addition, candidates belonging to NRI/OCI category are also eligible.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Candidates must have completed 10th and 12th from any recognized board. (Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply)
- Candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics as major subjects in 12th. They must have secured at least 60% in PCM.
VITJEEE 2021 Question Paper Format
- The VITJEEE 2021 will be conducted in virtual mode.
- The question paper consists of 125 multiple choice based questions.
- Each question is of 1 mark .
- There is no negative mark for wrong response.
- The duration of exam is 2.5 hours.
- The question paper is divided into 5 segments. The 5 segments are:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Aptitude.
VITJEEE 2021 Syllabus
The VITJEEE is multiple choice based examination. The question paper consists of the following sections:
This section consists of 35 questions. The physics syllabus includes the following topics:-
- Laws of Motion & Work
- Properties of Matter, Electrostatics
- Current Electricity, Magnetic
- Effects of Electric Current
- Energy and Power
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation
- Atomic Physics and Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
The chemistry section has 35 questions. The topics to be covered in chemistry:-
- Carboxylic Acids, and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Coordination Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Biomolecules (Carbohydrates – Distinction, Amino acids, and Lipid)
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f – Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
This section consists of 40 questions. The syllabus includes:-
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Matrices and their Applications
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
This section consists of 5 questions. It will include a comprehension followed by questions based on that comprehension. In addition, this section will include questions based on basic grammar and vocabulary.
This section consists of 10 questions. It checks the aptitude of the candidates. The questions will be based on the following topics:
- Linear equations
- Direction sense
- Critical reasoning etc.
Ans: The VITEEE exam will be held from 18th to 26th June 2021.
Ans: VITEEE 2021 is an online examination.
Ans: Yes, the designated authorities provide a limited time period for correction.
Ans: The fee of online VITEEE application form is Rs 1150.
Ans: Each question carries one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong response.