Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020 – Vigyan Prasar has welcomed applications for the Project Consultant, Project Manager, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified people can apply for Vigyan Prasar (VP) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the endorsed application design prior to 17 December 2020. Vigyan Prasar Recruitment eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
VP Recruitment 2020 warning with respect to finish filling of Project Consultant, Project Manager, and other Job Vacancies. The Education (Vigyan Prasar) association welcomes online applications from qualified people having B. Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, M.Phil, GATE, NET, Post Graduate capabilities. These Project Consultant, Project Manager, and other Post are in Vigyan Prasar, Noida, UP.
|Notification||Vigyan Prasar Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Project Consultant, Project Manager & Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 17, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- Last date for Online Application: 17 December 2020, 05:30 pm
Read More: CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020
Vigyan Prasar (VP) Recruitment Project Consultant, Project Manager, and other Post vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|India Science – 24×7 internet-based TV channel|
|Project Consultant (Production)||01 Post|
|Project Manager Content (Engage with Science)||01 Post|
|Project Assistant Manager Editorial (English)||01 Post|
|Project Assistant Manager (Editorial– Hindi)||01 Post|
|Project Asst. Manager – Science Communication||01 Post|
|Sr. Project Technical Officer – (IT)||01 Post|
|DST Golden Jubilee project|
|Content Editorial Coordinator||01 Post|
|Indian Science News and Feature Service|
|Project Associate||01 Post|
|Women Technology Programme (WTP) Project|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01 Post|
Vigyan Prasar Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Instructive Qualification and Age Limit:
India Science – 24×7 web-based TV station
- Project Consultant (Production)- Post Graduate (PG) Degree or Diploma or identical in Mass Communication or film considers or from a perceived University/Institutions.
- Project Manager Content (Engage with Science) – Post Graduate (PG) Degree or Equivalent in Mass Communication or Public Relations or Management from a perceived University/Institution.
- Project Assistant Manager Editorial (English) – Post Graduate Diploma or equal in Mass Communication from a perceived University/Institution.
- Project Assistant Manager (Editorial–Hindi) – Post Graduate (PG) Diploma or equal in Mass Communication from a perceived University/Institution.
- Project Asst. Administrator – Science Communication- Post Graduate with M.Sc/M.Phil/M.Tech in science or designing from a perceived University/Institution.
- Senior Project Technical Officer – (IT) – Post Graduate with M.Tech/BE/B.Tech/MCA from a perceived University/Institution. In any event 03 (three) a long time post-capability exp.
DST Golden Jubilee venture
- Content Editorial Coordinator – Graduate in any stream, with over 10-years of active experience of substance securing an article related work in media places of notoriety.
Read More: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Indian Science News and Feature Service
- Reporter – (I) Graduate from any perceived University/Institution.
(ii) At least 02 (two) long stretches of exp. of revealing in media.
- Project Associate – The capability should be Bachelors in any order ideally in Accounts/Finance or related subject. Information on fundamental bookkeeping programming is attractive records
Women Technology Program (WTP) Project
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sci./Sci. strategy Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional course chose through a cycle depicted through any of the accompanying: Scholars who are chosen through NET–CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Step by step instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified people can apply for Vigyan Prasar (VP) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the endorsed application design at the very latest 17 December 2020.
Read More: JRBT MTS Recruitment 2021
Frequently asked questions
Ans. Last date for Online Application: 17 December 2020, 05:30 pm
Ans. Vacancies available are 10 in various fields.
Ans. Candidates can apply through the prescribed application format.
Ans. Candidate must be graduate or post graduate.