DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Naval Materials Research Laboratory has released the new employment notice (NMRL/ADMN/RECRU/APPRTRN/2020-21) for the selection of Diploma/ Graduate/ ITI/ 10+2 Apprentices. For instance, DRDO is going to fill up 30 vacancies for NMRL Apprentice Training. It invites all the interested and eligible candidates for DRDO Apprentice Vacancy. As per the DRDO recruitment notification, in addition these 30 vacancies are allocated for DRDO recruitment 2020. Similarly, applicants who are looking for Central government jobs may apply for this recruitment through mail within 06.12.2020. Above all, DRDO NMRL recruitment notification is also available @drdo.gov.in
The above said DRDO NMRL Apprentice posts is for a period of one year training, further which might be extended as per the requirement. Also, candidate must have completed 10+2/ ITI/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc in the concerned discipline from recognized university to satisfy the eligibility. In addition, an incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Also, applicants must have attained the prescribed age limit to complete the eligibility. DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their merit basis. For instance, candidates who are not meeting the mentioned qualification need not to apply for this recruitment. Interested & eligible candidates can send their application to the prescribed mail id provided below. DRDO Apprentices eligibility criteria and vacancy details are given below.
Details of DRDO Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Job Name||Diploma/ Graduate/ ITI/ 10+2 Apprentices|
|Last date to submit the DRDO application||06.12.2020|
Important Dates : DRDO Jobs 2020
- Starting Date Of Online Form Submission: 21 November 2020
- End Date Of Online Form Submission: 6 December 2020 (15 Days from the Date of Advertisement)
Read More: CSIR NML Recruitment 2020
DRDO Apprentices Vacancy Detail 2020:
- As per the DRDO notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|1. Graduate Apprentices||08|
|2. Diploma Apprentices||06|
|3. ITI Apprentices||12|
|4. 10+2 Apprentices||04|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Apprentices Vacancies:
Educational Qualification for NMRL Notification:
- Graduate Apprentice – B.Sc. in Chemistry; B.A./B.Com, any subject with computer knowledge.
- Diploma Apprentice – Diploma in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Paint Technology.
- ITI Apprentice – Candidates holding the ITI Certificate in Pump Operator, Fitter, Electrician, Laboratory Assistant, Welder and Office Assistant are eligible to apply.
- 10+2 Apprentice – Candidates holding 10+2 qualification, any subject with computer knowledge.
DRDO Apprentice Training 2020:
- DRDO invites apprenticeship training for a period of one year in a prescribed apprentice category.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
Read More: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Salary
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- ITI Apprentice, 10+2 Apprentice – Rs. 7000/-
Selection Process for DRDO NMRL Jobs 2020:
- DRDO will select the aspirants on the basis of their Merit List (Academic Background).
Apply Mode for DRDO Vacancy 2020:
- Application via online (Mail) is accepted.
- Candidates should send their application through mail email@example.com
Steps to Apply : DRDO NMRL Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
The interested candidates can apply for DRDO NMRL Apprentice 2020 through Online mode. For more details, read the DRDO NMRL Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2020 before proceeding for application. Go through the notification details, check your eligibility for this recruitment, and then apply through the provided link. As per the instructions, find the appropriate options and fill up the form before the deadline. DRDO Apprentices eligibility criteria and vacancy details are given above.
- Go to the DRDO Naval Materials Research Laboratory official website .
- Click “Careers” and check the Recruitment Section.
- Then find the advertisement for the Apprentice Vacancies.
- Click on the advertisement notification, open it read all the details.
- Also check your eligibility.
- In addition, candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in & non registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Candidates should download the application form from DRDO Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- After that, fill up all the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Also, candidates should also have valid Mail ID & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Also, it is suggested to read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Finally submit it before the closing date by sending it to the provided Mail ID.
In conclusion for more details, it is advised to the aspirants to check the official website and the notification.