CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020: CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites applications via mail for the engagement of Project Associate/ Sr. Project Associate under the Sponsored Projects in Chennai Zonal Centre, Taramani, Chennai. Recently CSIR-NEERI has released the new job notification for 06 vacancies for NEERI Project Associate Posts. Applicants who are seeking central jobs in TamilNadu should send the application form to the given mail address on or before the last date 18.12.2020.
CSIR-NEERI recruitment is purely on a temporary basis which may be extended as per the requirement as mentioned in the notification. Applicants should hold Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree and age limit should be 35- 40 years to qualify the eligibility criteria. CSIR Madras Complex selection will be done entirely on the basis of On-Line (Virtual) Interview. Date & Venue of interview will be intimated later to the candidates. Selected candidates will be placed at Chennai after all the process. Candidates should mail their application in a prescribed format, given in the official website. CSIR-NEERI project associate jobs 2020 vacancy details are given below.
Details of CSIR Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Job Name||Project Associate/ Sr. Project Associate|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via Mail||18.12.2020|
Vacancy Details of CSIR-NEERI Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of.Vacancy|
|Sr. Project Associate||01|
Read More: CSIR NML Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR Madras Project Associate Vacancy
Educational Qualification for CSIR NEERI Jobs:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree/ Doctoral Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
UPPER Age Limit:
- Project Associate-I : 35 Yrs
- Senior Project Associate : 40 Yrs
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Vacancy:
- CSIR NEERI selection will be based on On-Line (Virtual) Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail address: email@example.com
Read More: TNPL Recruitment 2020
How to apply CSIR Madras Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website .
- Click on the section “Career” and find the advertisement of the above post “CALL FOR ON-LINE (VIRTUAL) INTERVIEW for engagement of Project Associate Level I and Sr. Project Associate under the Sponsored Projects in CSIR-NEERI, Chennai Zonal Centre, Taramani, Chennai-113”, then click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Also, you will get the link to download the application form.
- Check the form and then fill up the form correctly.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up all the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have a valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details of the form.
- Check whether the provided details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature on the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends for successful registration.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification for detailed information and then proceed for application.
Read More: TNSCW Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date is 18.12.2020.
Ans. The applicants should mail their applications to the mentioned E-mail.
Ans. The applications should be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ans. Project Associate-I : 05 posts
Senior Project Associate : 01 posts