The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamika Shiksha Parishad cancelled its annual examinations which used to be conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education. Evaluation of the students would be done without holding any written examinations to the COVID-19 pandemic. The results for the Class 12th examinations are duly awaited by the student. Read the article to know about the declaration of result, how to check the result, how to log in and what credentials are required.
Direct link to check UP Board 10th & 12th Result 2021
Link 1 Click Here
Link 2 Click here
Link 3 Click Here
Direct Link to check UP Board 10th & 12th Result 2021 Through android app
UP Board 12th Result 2021
|Exam Name||Class 12th Board Exam|
|Exam Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamika Shiksha Parishad|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Date of Result||End of July 2021|
Criteria for passing candidates:
Since no written examinations were held due to the ongoing pandemic in the country, the conducting body devised a pattern according to which the students would be marked. The marks obtained in the final result would be based on the marks of the previous examinations, class tests, and practical marks along with internal assessment. The student is required to secure at least 33% marks in the examination in order to pass his/her high school examination.
Declaration of the result:
The result is expected to be declared in the last week of July. It will be declared in an online mode from where the students can access the result while sitting at their homes. The result would be made available on the official website of UP Board i.e. www.upresults.nic.in by filling in certain credentials.
Credentials required to check the results:
You must keep the admit card provided by the school authorities with you while you check your result. I would generally ask for your roll number and school code besides the other personal information that can be asked such as your date of birth.
Checking the online result:
- Go to the home page of the official website of the conducting body www.upresults.nic.in
- You will see a link of the online portal on which the result would be declared.
- Click on the option that shows ‘Result’.
- A login page would open in front of you that would ask you for credentials such as roll number and school code. Often, a captcha has to be entered to confirm the validity.
- Your result will appear when you fill in these details and click on ‘Submit’.
- You can download the result in the PDF format and save it to your device.
- It is advised to take a printout of the detailed result for future use.
The exams stood cancelled due to the ongoing pandemic of COVID-19.
They would be evaluated on the basis of marks in-class tests and practical marks.
July 25, 2021, 12 noon
The results were declared on the official website of UP Board in an online mode.