UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2020 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will actuate the application connect for Graduate Level Posts in different divisions under Group C from today i.e 09 November 2020. Qualified competitors can apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 till 24 November 2020 on the legitimate site sssc.uk.gov.in. Nonetheless, the last date for submitting the web expense is 26 November 2020.
The commission has delivered UKSSSC Graduate Level Notification on 06 November 2020. An aggregate of 854 opportunities is accessible for Village Development Officer, Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Hostel Superintendent, Assistant Review Officer, Assistant Consolidation Officer, Scrutinizer, Guardian cum Data Entry Operator, Gram Panchayat Development Officer, Supervisor (Female Only), Matron Care cum Hostel Incharge, Assistant Attendant and Assistant Manager Industry. UKSSSC Graduate Level eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
The choice for UKSSSC Group C Posts will be done based on Group 6 Posts which is probably planned to be held in the period of May 2021. More subtleties on UKSSSC Graduate Level Group C Recruitment 2020 are given beneath:
- Starting Date of Application – 10 November 2020
- Last Date of Application – 24 November 2020
- Last Date of Application Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card – 26 November 2020
- Date of Written Exam – May 2021
Read More: UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
UKSSSC Graduate Level Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 854
- Village Development Officer – 381 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Development Officer – 292 Posts
- Assistant Manager Industry- 70 Posts
- Matron Care cum Hostel Incharge – 16 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 35 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer – 3 Posts
- Assistant Consolidation Officer – 4 Posts
- Scrutinizer – 1 Posts
- Guardian cum Data Entry Operator – 9 Posts
- Supervisor (Female Only) – 32 Posts
- Matron Care cum Hostel Incharge 16 Posts
- Assistant Attendant – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Graduate Level Posts
Competitors should group Graduate Degree or its identical from perceived University. The applicants can check total post-wise instructive capability through the nitty-gritty warning given underneath:
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 42 Years
Selection Process for UKSSSC Graduate Level Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of written test
Read More: SCERT Recruitment 2020
Step by step instructions to Apply for UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2020?
Qualified and intrigued can apply for the posts through online mode from 10 November to 24 November 2020.