State Council of Educational Research and Training(SCERT) has released the notifications related to the online applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Stenographer, Graduate Instructor (Arts), Assistant Teacher, Normal Instructor, Instructor, Craft Instructor and other posts against the advertisement number No.jansanyog/D/6392/20. SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020 eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
A total of 34 vacancies have been notified. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the aforesaid posts through the online mode at scert.assam.gov.in on or before 22 November 2020. This is a great opportunity for the candidates holding BA/ B.Sc./ Diploma/ Any Graduate qualification from any recognized University. For further details, candidates are advised to go through this article and check the SCERT Recruitment application process, age limit, qualification, eligibility, experience, selection criteria, vacancy and other details.
|Notification||SCERT Recruitment 2020 Online Applications Started @scert.assam.gov.in, Apply Online for 34 LDC, Steno, Assistant and Other Posts|
|Notification Date||Nov 5, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Nov 22, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 November 2020 at 1 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 November 2020
Read More: BEL Engineer Recruitment 2020
SCERT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
TOTAL – 34 Posts
- Lower Division Assistant – 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 3 Posts
- Library Assistant – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Graduate Instructor (Arts) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Teacher – 5 Posts
- Normal Instructor – 2 Posts
- Instructor – 2 Posts
- Craft Instructor – 2 Posts
- Manual Instructor – 1 Post
- Work Experience Teacher – 1 Post
- Drawing Instructor – 1 Post
- Music Instructor -1 Post
- Librarian – 4 Posts
- SCERT Assam Non- Gazetted (Lower Division Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant Teacher, Instructor) Pay Rs.14000-49000/- to GP Rs.6200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for SCERT Recruitment
- Lower Division Assistant – Graduate in any stream; Diploma/Certificate in DTP/Typewriting from any Govt. recognized institute. Proficiency in typing of official language will be preferred.
- Laboratory Assistant – B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry or Biology passed with Proficiency in computer application.
- Library Assistant – Graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to the candidate who possessed a degree in Library and Information Science having knowledge in Computer application.
- Statistical Assistant – Graduate in any stream with any one of the following subject. 1. Economics, 2. Statistics, 3. Mathematics. Knowledge in Computerized Data Entry is desirable.
- Stenographer -Graduate in any stream; Diploma in Shorthand writing from Industrial Training Institutes in Assam by the National Council for Vocational Trade or Diploma in Stenography from Government recognized Polytechnic of the State and having fluency in English. He/she has to pass the shorthand test Minimum speed one should have is 80 words /minute. Candidate must have sound knowledge in computer application.
- Graduate Instructor (Arts) -B.A. with B.Ed. Degree from recognized University.
- Assistant Teacher – BA with a major in any subject and B.Ed degree from any recognized university. Preference will be given to the candidates having Master Degree in Arts.
- Normal Instructor -Degree in any discipline Graduate in Science or Arts with B.Ed. degree from any recognized university.
- Instructor – BA with major in any subject and B.Ed degree from any recognized university.
- Craft Instructor – Degree in any discipline from any recognized university with Diploma/Certificate in fine Art/ Cane and Bamboo/ Cutting and Knitting I Embroidery from Govt. recognized institute.
- Manual Instructor – Degree in Fine Art from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Work Experience Teacher – Graduate in any stream and one who completed the certificate course from Govt. recognized institution in Art and Craft (handy craft), cutting, knitting, embroidery and tailoring.
- Drawing Instructor – Degree in Fine Art from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Music Instructor -Bachelor in Music from any recognized University.
- Librarian – Bachelor in Library and Information Science from any Govt. recognized University. Candidates must have knowledge in Computer application and software in the concerned field.
Read More: CMC Vellore Recruitment 2020
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020. (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD).
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 2 years in respect of candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen.
Post Reservation: Reservation will be as per the guideline and rules of government of Assam.
Important Links of SCERT Recruitment 2020
- Download Official Notification PDF –Click Here
- Online Application Direct Link – Click Here
- Direct link to the registration form – Registration form
- Login Link –LOGIN
- Application Instructions for the candidates – Click Here
- Visit the Official Website – Click Here
Read More: RPSC Recruitment 2020
How to Apply SCERT Assam Recruitment?
Candidates who are intending to submit their online application and are eligible for this SCERT Recruitment 2020 are advised to follow below provided simple steps to complete their online application process:
- Go to the official site, and get the information about the SCERT recruitment.
- Then after getting the information, if you have decided to apply for this, go to the direct online application link provided here –
- Check all the links, read the official notification PDF, and general instructions for the candidates.
- Check the instruction carefully before proceeding for the form and ensure that you qualify the eligibility criteria.
- After reading each instructions, click on the ‘Candidate Registration Form‘.
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that submit your application and keep computer generated application for future reference.