NEW DELHI – The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is has delivered an online warning. According to Recruitment there is an aggregate of 1431 opportunities to be filled. The opening is for the post of Assistant Teacher LT. Intrigued up-and-comers can apply for the empty posts till December 04, 2020. Check all subtleties identified with the UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment vacancies, eligibility, application fee here.
- The applications will start from October 19, 2020
- The last date to apply is December 04, 2020
- The exam written exam is expected to be held in April 2021
Vacancies in UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
There are a total of 1431 vacancies that are to be released.
Assistant Teacher LT (Galwan Division)
|General Branch (60% Reservation)||567|
|Mahila Branch (60% Reservation)||44|
|General Branch (10% Reservation)||59|
|Mahila Branch (10% Reservation)||02|
Assistant Teacher LT (Kumaon Division)
|General Branch (60% Reservation)||588|
|Mahila Branch (60% Reservation)||65|
|General Branch (10% Reservation)||95|
|Mahila Branch (10% Reservation)||11|
Read More: Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria of UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
As per the academic qualification, aspirants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Subjects with LT Diploma/ B.Ed Degree. While candidates must have a minimum age of 21 years while 42 years is the maximum age.
How to apply
- Visit the official website – sssc.uk.gov.in (The apply online link will be activated on October 19, 2020)
- While filling the form aspirants must log in using their valid email ID and mobile number.
- While filling the online form aspirants must upload scanned documents of their photograph, signature, and right-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
Read More: TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
Application Fee of UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
- For General/ Uttarakhand OBC candidates the fee is Rs. 300/-
- For Uttarakhand SC/ ST & PwD candidates the fee is Rs. Rs. 150/-