The TS EAMCET expands to Telengana state Engineering Agricultural and Medical common entrance test. It is a state level exam exclusively for the state Telengana in India. Through this exam admission is provided to a number of courses. A candidate can get seats in engineering/agriculture/medical/pharmacy courses. Telengana state universities ( both Government and private) comes under this exam.
TS EAMCET 2021
Every year the JNTU, Hyderabad organizes this examination on behalf of Telengana state council of higher education(TSCHE).The exam is held generally during the month of May.
Here in this article, we will give you a detailed information regarding the TS EAMCET. So candidates currently who are aiming to write your entrances in 2021 do have a thorough read further!
Read to know about : AP EAMCET 2021 : Registration, Exam date, syllabus and Admission
Exam related important dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to apply & submit fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Editing / Correction window opens||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.500/- late fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.1000/- late fee||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.5000/- late fee||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date to apply with Rs.10000/- late fee||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 Exam||1st to 2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit Objection/Suggestion for answer key||3rd week of May 2021|
|Final answer key release||May 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2021|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2021|
|Counseling starts||2nd week of June 2021|
Who are eligible for TS EAMCET 2021?
- Candidate must have completed his 12th board examination from any recognized institute of Telengana .
- He/she must be a bonafide citizen of the state.
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age should be 16 years as on 21st December 2021 for candidates applying for engineering degree/pharmacy degree.
- For a candidate applying for agriculture/medical course or B.Tech (Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ FT) & B.Sc (CA & BM or , the minimum age should be 17 years (on 31st Dec,2021) and maximum of 22 years for all candidates ; 25 years for ST/SC candidates as on 31st December.
- For Pharma-D the minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December,2021.
- For Pharma.D, students must have a minimum of 45% aggregate(general) and 40%(for reserved category).
TS EAMCET 2021- Application form:
- The application form will be available online from the 1st week of March month on wards,2021.
- The portal will be open till April end for fees payment.
- Candidates have to upload photographs and signature in asked formats.
- The candidates are will have to pay in time to avoid late fees.
- Payment through online mode is done by credit/debut cards or net banking.
- Also in case online payment is not possible, candidates can visit nearby AP online center for payment.
- Stream wise fee details:
|ST/SC candidates||Engineering (E)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400|
|Other category candidates||800|
|ST/SC candidates||Both Engineering and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||800|
|Other category candidates||1600|
- Students should first go through the complete instructions provided and decide on their eligibility criteria.
- There will be scope for making corrections as well in the application form.
- Incomplete application will lead to rejection.
- Questions are asked from 3 subjects – physics,chemistry and mathematics.
- The exam is conducted in online mode.
- Total number of questions is 160.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- Each correct response is awarded 1 marks.
- The language of question will be English/Telegu/Urdu.
- There is no negative marking.
- Subject wise distribution of questions:
The syllabus for the exam is as per the boards syllabus of Telengana . A huge part of the syllabus covered in the 3 subjects i.e. physics, chemistry and mathematics is from the 12th portion.
Hence students have to be very thorough on their knowledge of class 11th and 12th.
Exam preparation tips:
- Time management – It is very important to adjust well with the time.The exam is conducted for 160 marks and time duration is 3 hours.
- Stay focused – In order to score well,candidates have to focus only in their exam preparation now on wards.
- Know your syllabus well – There should be clear idea about the syllabus in the exam.
- Books – There are a number of books available at online sites from where candidates can get books. It is very important to refer as much as books as possible to get overall guidance.
- Practicing MCQs – Since the exams are mainly MCQ based,candidates must keep in practicing more MCQs in limited time to adjust with timings.
- Previous year question papers– Candidates can go thoroughly through the previous year question papers. Question papers for these exams are also available online.
- Preparing a timetable – It is important to maintain a exam strategy. then only targets will be fulfilled.weekly targets should be made to complete chapters,do mcqs etc.
- Mock tests – Regular mock tests increase the efficiency of writing well in the exam.
After application form fill up:
- A hall ticket/admit will be generated after successful filling of application form.
- Details about exam center,timing is available in the hall ticket itself.
- The hall ticket is to be provided on the day of examination by the candidate.
- The hall ticket will be available on the official site.
- Candidates will log in by providing their necessary credentials in order to download the admit card.
- Students will have to keep continuous eye on the official website during this time for any updates.
- Incase any wrong details is given, students must immediately contact the authorities.
Result declaration :
- The results are declared during the 3rd week of May.
- Online link to see the results are provided.
- The result is declared in PDF format.
- A provisional mark sheet is given first followed by the official answer key.
- A candidate can challenge any answer by paying some fees before results declaration as well.