TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS) has released notification and invites application via online mode from the eligible candidates to fill up the Non-Teaching posts. As per the official website, recently it has published the new employment notice [Advertisement No. 04/2020] on 23.11.2020 for 162 vacancies of Junior Assistant & Typist in TANUVAS University. Eligible applicants who are seeking Tamil Nadu jobs kindly make the online registration @tanuvas1.ucanapply.com from dates 23.11.2020 to 22.12.2020.
As per the notice candidates must be an Indian National. TANUVAS Recruitment Apply Online Link & TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification is now available @www.tanuvas.ac.in. Applicants should pay the required fee via online mode. Applicants who want to get Tamil Nadu jobs, those candidates can now apply to TANUVAS Jobs openings 2020. TANUVAS Selection will be entirely based on Written Test and after all the procedures shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in Tamilnadu.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below. TANUVAS eligibility criteria and vacancy details are given below.
Details of TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. 04/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Assistant & Typist|
|Job Location||Tamil nadu|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||22.12.2020|
Read More: TNSCB Recruitment 2021
TANUVAS Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 162 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Subject wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TANUVAS Junior Assistant & Typist Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: Pass in HSC or any other qualification.
- Typist: Minimum General Educational Qualification viz. must have passed SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent/ Typewriting English and Tamil Higher (or) Typewriting English Lower and Tamil Higher (or) Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower.
- Check Advertisement for detailed educational qualification.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum should be 30 years for OC, 32 years for BCM and MBC/DC & 35 years for SC/ ST.
- Check notification for detailed age limit and relaxation.
- TANUVAS will recruit the aspirants on the basis of written test.
- Candidates who satisfy the prescribed qualifications to the respective
post(s) should undergo a selection process of written examination to the post(s) concerned.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination, the provisional list of eligible candidates will be hosted in the TANUVAS website, “www.tanuvas.ac.in” / webportal, “tanuvas1.ucanapply.com”. The eligible candidates in the order of merit will be called for counselling in the ratio of 1:3.
Read More: CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
TANUVAS Salary Details
(1) Junior Assistant – Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
(2) Typist – Rs.19,500-62,400/- (Pay Matrix Level-8)
- Rs.500 for MBC/DC, BC, BCM and OC candidates.
- Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ irrespective of communities from other States/Union Territories will be treated under “OC” category.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply TN Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement stating “Advt-04/2020-JA/Typist”, then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go to the site -> https://tanuvas1.ucanapply.com/ and find the ‘apply’ link.
- If you are new user, you have to first of all make new registration otherwise you may login to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and then make the payment following the instructions.
- Finally click on submit button by ensuring that the entered information is correct.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Read More: TNSCW Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 22.12.2020.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Yes. Applicants shall first register on the portal and provide all the essential details. Then log-in and proceed to fill up the application form.
Ans. Total there are 162 vacancies.