TNSCW Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women – TNSCW has published the new employment notice on 02.12.2020 for the post of Chairperson and Members. It invites offline mode applications from the eligible candidates and applications will be received up to the last date 18.12.2020. There are overall 04 vacancies released – 01 for Chairperson & 03 for Members. Candidates who are searching jobs in TamilNadu, can submit the application form to the given address on or before the last date.
TNSCW Member Recruitment application form is available on the official website @www.tn.gov.in. Before applying to these openings, it is advised that candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. The appointment will be purely based on merit and experience. TNSCW chairperson and members Recruitment eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
The aspirants who are interested and eligible can now apply for the TNSCW Recruitment 2020. In this article, you can find the full details of TNSCW PDF Application Form 2020 and other details regarding eligibility and important dates.
Details of TNSCW Member Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women|
|Job Name||Chairperson and Members|
|Last Date for Submission of application||18.12.2020|
Read More: TNPL Recruitment 2020
TNSCW Chairperson and Members Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 04 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSCW Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Most of the times Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam
- Certification Verification
- Direct Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Postal Address to Send TNSCW Job Application 2020
The candidates need to send the job application to the address below before the 18/12/2020
|The Member Secretary, Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women, Kalasa Mahal, Chepauk, Chennai – 5|
How to apply Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women (TNSCW) Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website tn.gov.in.
- Click on “Job Opportunities in Government” then find the advertisement named as “Applications are invited by the Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women for Post of Chairperson and 3 Members – before 5.30 p.m. on 18.12.2020”, click on that advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Read More: CDAC Chennai Recruitment 2020
Important Links for TNSCW Job Application 2020
Ans. Applications are accepted till 5.30 p.m. on 18.12.2020.
Ans. Only online mode of applications are accepted.
Ans. Address – The Member Secretary, Tamil Nadu State Commission for Women, Kalasa Mahal, Chepauk, Chennai – 5.
Ans. The application form is there in the notification PDF only. Check the link above or on the official website.