Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Hingoli has invited and released applications for the Assistant Professor posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 23 October 2020. Details of SRTMUN Recruitment assistant professor post like vacancy details, eligibility criteria are given below.
SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 to fill in 35 vacant posts. The Education organization invites applications for 35 Assistant Professor Vacancies from eligible persons having B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, PGDM, Ph.D., M.Phil, NET qualifications. These vacancies are released for SRTMUN, Hingoli, Maharashtra.
Important Dates to remember :
- Last Date of Submission of application form: 23 October 2020, 05:40 pm
SRTMUN Recruitment Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
Name of the School
No. of Posts
|School of Educational Sciences||01 Post|
|School of Pharmacy||18 Posts|
|School of Fine Performing Arts||02 Posts|
|New Model Degree College, Hingoli||03 Posts|
Read More: NVS Teacher recruitment 2020
SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1. Assistant Professor (Education/Physical Education): A Master degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree
2. Assistant Professor (Pharmacy):
- A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
- Ist Class Master Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
3. Assistant Professor (Commerce, Applied Biotechnology, Economics): A Master‘s degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree.
4. Assistant Professor (Computer): BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent and MCA with first class either with two years of relevant experience.
5. Assistant Professor (Management):
- Ist (first) Class Post Graduate with Master Degree in Business Mgt./Admin./in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC.
- Ist class graduate and professionally qualified charted accountant/cost and works accountant/ company secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
Salary of Scale Post:
Pay band of Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 with AGP Rs. 6000 (Pay per Month from University Fund).
Read More: UKSSC Assistant Teacher recruitment 2020
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 23 October 2020. Candidate should enclose attested photocopies of all the following documents/certificates with each application form and upload as per the requirement.
(i) Degree or Diploma/Statement of Marks, and other certificates of the educational qualifications and experience.
(ii) Caste validity certificate (for reserved posts).
(iii) SSC (10th) certificate or another equivalent certificate in support of age.
The last date for submitting the application in the prescribed form, fully completed, in Two photocopies should be submitted by the date 23 October 2020 at 05:40 pm.