The enthusiastic and aspiring aspirants who want to give the SNAP Exam 2020 entrance test and want to get enrolled in the top MBA colleges all will get each and every information at one place.
About SNAP 2020 Notification
SNAP 2020 (Symbiosis National Aptitude Paper) is a national level MBA entrance test. It is a way to get admission in the top MBA colleges. SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. The exam is conducted once in every year.
SNAP 2020 Notification will likely be released in the first week of August 2020. The exam generally takes place in the middle of December on a Sunday. The SNAP 2020 exam will be conducted in one slot from 2 to 4 pm across multiple centers. There are 16 MBA colleges under SNAP.
Overview of SNAP 2020
- SNAP exam is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University
- SNAP exam is conducted once in every year, across multiple centers
- It is a computer-based test
- The total test duration of the SNAP exam is 120 minutes i.e., 2 hours
- The SNAP exam paper consists of three sections, viz General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- The SNAP paper consists of both MCQ and Non-MCQ type questions
- There will be a total of 110 questions in the paper
- There are 105 MCQ type questions and 5 Non MCQ type questions in the paper.
- The MCQ type question have different marking scheme across sections
- The Non MCQ type questions carry two marks each
- For each incorrect attempt, there is a negative marking I.e., 25% of the marks will be deducted
Read More: Top MBA colleges in India
Important Dates Of SNAP Exam
Here you can important dates about MBA Entrance Exam .
|SNAP 2020 registrations begin||September 14, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 registrations end||November 22, 2020|
|Admit cards download begins||December 1, 2020|
|SNAP 2020 exam||December 13, 2020 Sunday from 2 PM to 4 PM|
|Last date to Pay Exam Fee||November 22, 2020|
|Last date for Admit Card download||December 13, 2020|
SNAP 2020 Registration and Fees
- Aspirants have to register online on its official website (from 14 September to 22 September, 2020).
- Aspirants have to upload their latest scanned passport size photo at the time of online registration form of SNAP test. And photograph should not be more than three months old.
- Candidates have to fill the correct information.
- The SNAP 2020 exam registration fee of Rs.1750/-
Read More: CAT Preparation Tips and Strategy
SNAP 2020 Syllabus
While preparing for the SNAP 2020 entrance test the aspirants must concern on the syllabus also so that you can score well. There are 3 sections under this paper.
Section 1: General English
It contain reading Comprehension(RC), Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability(VA)
For RC/Passage: RC topics are based on Facts, Opinion, Literature, Current Affairs among others. RC Based questions are directly related to the RC passage contents.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms, Phrases, Vocabulary usage
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Correction of Errors in sentences,
- Core Grammar usage – Conditionals, Active Passive, Indirect Narration etc.
- Critical Reasoning
- Identifying Parts of Speech
Section 2: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency
- Number System
- Arithmetic – Percentage, Profit-Loss, Interest, Time- Speed-Distance, Averages, Ratio etc.
- Linear Equations; Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Probability Functions
- Set Theory
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency:
- Graphs-Pie Chart
- Bar Graph
Section 3: Analytical and Logical Ability
- Family Tree – Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Direction Sense
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Coding – Decoding
- Meaningful Word, Matrix
- Visual reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Verbal and Miscellaneous Reasoning
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern
SNAP 2020 entrance exam is a Computer based test. Below is the given table of snap 2020 exam pattern.
Number of normal questions: 34
Marks per correct answer: 1.5
Total number of questions: 34
Total marks: 51
Analytical and logical reasoning:
Number of normal questions: 36
Marks for correct answer: 1.5
Total numbers of questions: 36
Total marks: 54
Quantitative, Data interpretation and Data sufficiency
Number of normal questions: 35
Marks per correct answer: 1
Number of special questions: 5
Marks per correct answer of special question:2
Total questions: 40
Total number of questions: 110
Total marks: 150
Preparation Tips for SNAP 2020
To get admission in the top MBA colleges the aspirants must be focused while preparing for the SNAP 2020 exam so here are some tips for the SNAP 2020 test:
Tip 1: The aspirants have to know the full syllabus and pattern of SNAP 2020 Which help them to prepare well.
Tip 2: The aspirants must go through the previous year question and try to solve it so that you can get some idea about the test.
Tip 3: The aspirants must give a mock test every day because it helps in time management and to solve the questions on time.
Tip 4: Analysis of the mock test is very important as It gives you an idea to know your stronger and weaker section.
Tip 5: To get higher score and percentile the aspirants have to put more effort on their weaker section of the syllabus.
Tip 6: The aspirants have to decide that how many hours to spend to prepare for each section according to their potential and learning Because there is no hard and fast rule for this.
Tip 7: To boost your learning power the aspirants have to make the notes.
Tip 8: Stress management is very important because it can demotivate you and there will be a negative impact on your preparation. Don’t panic
Tip 9: Do not compare yourself with others because it’s you who is going to appear for the SNAP 2020 exam. So believing in yourself is very important.
ALL THE BEST