SDGS – SDGS College PG Department of Business Management Studies is located in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh & affiliated with Sri Krishnadevaraya University. Our vision is to impart quality education, develop highest standards of professional ethics in the field of education and to improve the quality of life of people by playing a proactive role in producing competent young men and women; to impart value based technical and management education.
Due to the Founder President, Sri Dasa N. Govindiah Shetty and the generous people of Hindupur, combined with support of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, this college has grown from strength to strength to occupy a proud place in Rayalaseema. The M.B.A course was functionally operative since 1988. Since then, the M.B.A course has become one of the prestigious courses for this institution.
Some of the salient features of this college are as follows:
- State of the art infrastructure
- NAAC accredited college
- Senior, well experienced and dedicated faculty
- Well-stocked library
- Spacious computer labs with seamless internet connectivity
- Regular seminars conducted by industry people
- Special focus on non-computer background and telugu medium students
- KKC star approved college
BBA-Bachelors of Business Administration
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.
Door No: 4-2-37 Naneppa Nagar, Anantapur
Hindupur – 515202
Andhra Pradesh , India