SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020: Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha (The Exam conducting Authority) is going to announce B.Ed Odisha Admission 2020. The interested candidates who wish to make their career in teaching field can apply for it on the official website. A Common Entrance Test will be conducted to shortlist candidates for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular Courses. The Candidates must fill the Application Form before the last date. For more details regarding SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, result, etc from this page.
SCERT Odisha Admission 2020
Merit list for SCERT Odisha is prepared on the basis of entrance test result both category-wise and subject-wise. The schedule for admission to SCERT Odisha 2020 is provided in the table below:
|SCERT Odisha Admission 2020||Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of online application form from||First week of Apr 2020|
|Form registration can be done till||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Fee payment in online mode can be done until||First week of May 2020|
|Fee payment in offline mode can be done until||First week of May 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||First week of Jun 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the objection in the Answer Key||Third week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||First week of Jul 2020|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020 Eligibility :
The interested candidates need to check their SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020-21 Eligibility before filling the application form from the official website. The candidates can check the basic details of the eligibility criteria for a B.Ed admission from the below content.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s degrees.
- The candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree in any equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidates who have done B.Tech must have scored 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/SEBC/PH category will be provided 5% age relaxation as per the government’s norms.
- Candidate must be at least 20 years of age.
Applicable Subjects concern by authority
|For Science Graduates||For Arts Graduates|
|Company Science||Indian Economic|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs. 400.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 200.
SCERT Odisha 2020 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Test: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. Also, more than one response to a question shall be considered incorrect and negative mark will be awarded.
The test shall be conducted in two papers. Both the papers are compulsory. The subjects and distribution of marks in each paper are given in the following table.
|Education & General Awareness||5|
Paper 2: It will consist of subject-based tests. Candidates with the Science background has to choose the Science Group and candidates with Arts background has to choose the Arts Group
Section – A (Arts Stream)
|Subject||Number of questions/ Marks|
|History and Political Science||20|
Section – B (Science Stream)
|Subject||Number of questions/ Marks|
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- The Admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the exam center.
- Two weeks before the examination, the SCERT Odisha will issue the admit card.
- Only eligible candidates can get the admit card.
- The admit card will not send by any others mode.
- Candidates must carry a valid id proof with admit card.
- The Admit card will contain information of candidates and examination.
- Candidates will be required to enter required details to download the admit card.
- The result for SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2020 will be declared at SCERT Official web site in the month of September 2020.
- After the declaration of result candidates will invite for the Counseling Process.
- The university will prepare a merit list as category wise for general & reserved category candidates