SAIL Recruitment 2021 – IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) has welcomed applications for the Proficiency Trainees posts. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design at the very latest 18 January 2021.
The opening of Proficiency Trainee, for IISCO Steel Plant Recruitment 2021 has been delivered official site @sail.co.in. Qualified people can experience the sail.co.in IISCO Steel Plant enlistment notice 2021 to find out about the IISCO Steel Plant Proficiency Trainee Barddhaman enrollment 2021. People who meet the qualification models alone can apply by following the IISCO Steel Plant enlistment 2021 apply online cycle which is given beneath. SAIL Proficiency trainees job vacancy details are given below.
|Notification||SAIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 50 Proficiency Trainees Posts @sailcareers.com|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 18, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- The last Date for offline submission of the SAIL recruitment application form is: 18 January 2021
Read More: TANCEM Recruitment 2021
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Proficiency Trainees Vacancy Details
- Operation Theatre Technician (including CSSD & Manifold Technicians): 07 Posts
- Dresser: 03 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 04 Posts
- Laboratory Technician including Blood Bank technician (with information on computer activity): 12 Posts
- ECG Technician for OHSC: 03 Posts
- Dialysis Technician: 02 Posts
- Pharmacist (with knowledge of computer operation): 06 Posts
- Pulmonary Function Test Technician: 01 Post
- Optometrist: 02 Posts
- Phlebotomist: 02 Posts
- Vaccinator: 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
- Dental Assistant/Dental operating room assistant: 01 Post
- Critical Care Technologist: 05 Posts
Read More: IRCON Manager Recruitment 2021
Qualification Proficiency Trainees Job
- Operation Theatre Technician (including CSSD & Manifold Technicians): B.Sc. Clinical Technology (Operation Theater)/Diploma in Oprn. Theater Techniques from a perceived organization/college.
- Dresser: Matriculation + Certificate Course in Medical dressing from a perceived establishment/college.
- X-Ray Technician: intermediate in Science with least 02 years Diploma in Radiography from a perceived foundation/college.
- Laboratory Technician including Blood Bank expert (with information on PC activity): 10+2 Science with B.Sc./Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a perceived establishment/college.
- ECG Technician for OHSC: 10+2/lntermediate in science and ECG Technician’s course from a perceived foundation/college.
- Dialysis Technician: B.Sc. with 02 years Diploma in Dialysis Technicians course from a perceived foundation/college and least long term work insight.
- Pharmacist (with knowledge of computer operation): Degree in Pharmacy or 10+2/lntermediate in Science with least 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy from a perceived establishment/college and working information in MS Office.
- Pulmonary Function Test Technician: Graduate with B.Sc. in Physiology from a perceived organization/college with min. 06 months exp. in PFT.
- Optometrist: Graduate with B.Sc. in Optometry/Diploma in Optometry from a perceived organization/college.
- Phlebotomist: B.Sc./Diploma in Medical Lab. Innovation from a perceived foundation/college with 10+2 Science alongside least a half-year work insight in blood assortment in a recognized research center, clinic, or blood donation center.
- Vaccinator: ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) from a perceived organization/college with a substantial Nursing Council Registration Certificate (NCRCC).
- Dental Hygienist: Diploma in Dental Hygiene.
- Dental Assistant/Dental operating room assistant: Certificate Course in Dental Assistance of 06 a year length OR Diploma in Dental Operating Room Assistants.
- Critical Care Technologist: Degree/Diploma in Critical Care Technology OR GNM/B.Sc (Nursing) and substantial enlistment endorsement with least long term work insight in ICU.
Step by step instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for IISCO Steel Plant (SAIL) Recruitment Notification 2021 for proficiency trainees job through the endorsed application design prior to 18 January 2021. Intrigued and qualified people are mentioned to send filled in Application structure alongside copies of instructive testament, position authentication, work insight (as required) and send the equivalent by Speed Post to GM (Hospital Admn. and Coord.), Burnpur Hospital, SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, P.O.- Burnpur, PIN-713325, Dist.- Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal in order to arrive at the recipient by 18 January 2021.
Read More: DGCA Recruitment 2021
Frequently asked questions
Ans. January 18, 2021
Ans. Diploma holder, secondary, senior secondary, graduate
Ans. Total 50 vacancies are there under SAIL recruitment.
Ans. Candidates have to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents with it and send it via speed post to GM.
Ans. Durgapur, West Bengal