BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published notice and invites online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Stipendiary Trainees Category- I & II & Technician (B/C). The candidates will be selected for training in NRB, Tarapur and Kalpakkam locations. For instance, total 160 vacancies are allocated for this BARC Kalpakkam recruitment 2021. Recently BARC has announced the recruitment[ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020(NRB)] to fill up these BARC vacancies 2021 and recruit candidates for BARC Jobs. Candidates seeking for central govt jobs in Tamil Nadu location can use this chance and apply online now at recruit.barc.gov.in from 15.12.2020. Further, the last date for submission of online application for BARC NRB Kalpakkam recruitment is 31.01.2021.
BARC Kalpakkam Jobs recruitment apply online link and BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment notification is now available on official website. Only one application will be acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post. BARC selection process will consist of test in 3 stages (i.e.) Preliminary Test, Advanced test & Trade /Skill Test. Selected candidates will be given training at NRB, Kalpakkam & NRB, Tarapur.
Details of BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – Nuclear Recycle Board (Kalpakkam)|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020(NRB)|
|Job Name||Stipendiary Trainees & Technician|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam [Tamil nadu] & Tarapur [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. BARC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
BARC Vacancy Details
- Total – 160 vacancies
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Stipendiary Trainees||156||Cat –I: Rs.16000 & Cat-II: Rs.10500|
|Technician||04||B: Rs.21700 & C: Rs.25500|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Stipendiary Trainees & Technician Vacancy
- Aspirants must have possessed SSC/ HSC/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Stipendiary Trainees Cat I: 18 to 24 years.
- Stipendiary Trainees Cat II: 18 to 22 years.
- Technician: 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Test, Advanced test & Trade /Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get fee details.
How to apply BARC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website of BARC – recruit.barc.gov.in
- Check the advertisement stated as “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020(NRB)”, then click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go back to the page, and find the apply link.
- You have to make registration first, if you are new user, otherwise directly login to your account and then start to apply.
- Fill all your details correctly and then as per the instructions make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Ans. The last date of application is 31.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT MUMBAI.
Ans. Total there are 160 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR) CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD, KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107