RBI Office Attendant Result 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to release the Office Attendant Result 2021 on its Official website (www.rbi.org.in ) soon. Those Candidates who are awaiting the results are advised to keep checking on the official website for the latest updates. Total numbers of vacancies are 841. According to reports, the results will be released in the second week of May. However, there is no official confirmation regarding the release of RBI Office Attendant Results 2021.
The Board conducted the examination for the post of Office Attendant on 9th April 2021 and 10th April 2021 at various centers. Candidates will be able to download RBI Office Attendant Results 2021 by following the following simple steps.RBI Office Attendant Merit List will be released on the official website once the selection process is over.
How and where to download RBI Office Attendant Results 2021?
- 1.Visit the official website.i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 form the link that appeared on the homepage of website
- Enter the your registration number, date of birth, code the is given on the website and click on the submit button.
- Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021
Expected Cutoff of 2021
The cut off will be different for the candidates according to the category. Candidates can download the RBI Office Attendant Cut Off Marks list from the official site and check them.
Requirements for RBI Office Attendant
The age of the candidate should be 18 to 25 year. Upper age relaxation applicable to the candidates who is falling under the reserved category.
- The candidate should have passed Class 10 from the concerned State/UT Board. Candidate should be Qualified from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition, the candidate must be a resident of the State / UT under the actual jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office for which he/she is applying.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate before applying for the test. No one can apply if he/she is Graduates and possessing higher qualifications.
The candidates falling under the reserve category (SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS), have to pay charges of Rs 50 and the candidates from OBC/ EWS/ General candidates have to pay charges and the test fee of Rs 450.
The selection for the post will be done through a online competitive test in Regional Language.
Steps to apply for RBI Office Attendant posts: For Next Year
- Visit the website www.rbi.org.in
- Click on, “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants current year”.
- Click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form”
- Register and apply for Office Attendant posts
- Submit application and print a copy
Ans. RBI Office attendant merit list will be uploaded on the official site or you can also get it from our page
Ans. The officials will declare the result on Official website on 3rd week of the may
Ans. The age of the candidate should be 18 to 25 year. Upper age relaxation applicable to the candidates who is falling under the reserved category.
Ans. The cut off will vary for the candidates as per the category.