IBPS Clerk 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection published the revised IBPS Clerk 2021 announcement on October 6. (IBPS). The announcement was issued to fill 7855 Clerical cadre positions in 11 public sector banks. On the official website, IBPS has published the online registration and exam dates for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam. On October 7, the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form will be made available. Candidates who are interested in taking the exam can do so until October 27. The IBPS Clerk 2021 prelims exam will be held in December 2021. The IBPS Clerk mains exam will be held in January/February 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Details
All tests, with the exception of the English examination, will be administered in 13 regional languages in addition to English and Hindi. Candidates who have already successfully registered for this exam between July 12-14 do not need to apply again. Their previous application will be examined for further consideration.
On September 30, the Finance Ministry announced its intentions to hold the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam in local or regional languages. The IBPS Clerk 2021 prelims and mains exams will be held in 13 regional languages in addition to English and Hindi.
- Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in any subject are welcome to apply.
- Candidates in their last year are not permitted to take the exam.
- Candidates must be familiar with computers and be able to operate them. They must either hold a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language or have studied. Computer/Information Technology as a topic in high school, college, or institute.
- Candidates must be fluent in the official language of the state/UT for which they are applying.
Candidates between the ages of 20 and 28 are eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk.
Candidates from reserved categories are granted a relaxation in the upper age restriction.
The starting salary for an IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765. INR 11,765-655/3-13,730-815/3-16,175-980/4-20,095-1145/7-28,110-2120/1-30,230/1310-1-31,540 is the wage scale. Candidates are also entitled to additional special pay and benefits.
The application fee is INR 870 for general and OBC candidates and INR 175 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and may be paid online.
Steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021
- Visit the official website at @ibps.in.
- Click on the announcement that says “Online Registration For IBPS Clerk 2021.”
- Sign up with your personal information, phone number, and email address.
- To finish registration, provide your personal and contact information.
- After successfully registering, you will be given a registration ID and a password.
- Login with your registration ID and password, and then use Captcha to verify your identity.
- Click the Login button, enter your information, then fill out the application form.
- Save the final copy and keep it for reference purposes.
A. 28 years.
A. Online only.