SBI PO Notification 2021: The State Bank of India has published the SBI PO 2021 test announcement online at sbi.co.in, the bank’s official website. The SBI PO 2021 application form filling process will commence on October 5, and the deadline to register for the SBI PO test is October 25, 2021. The SBI PO 2021 notification states that the entrance exam will be held to fill 2056 positions for probationary officers from applicants belonging to the general, schedule caste, schedule tribe, economically weaker section, and other backward classes. In addition, 126 people with disabilities will be hired.
SBI PO Notification 2021 Details
The candidate must be a graduate in any relevant subject or possess an equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government. Those in their last year/semester of graduation may also apply temporarily, with the constraint that if invited for an interview, they must show proof of passing the graduation exams on or before 01.07.2021. Candidates having Chartered Accountant certification are also encouraged to apply.
The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 30 as of 01.04.2021, i.e. born between 02.04.1991 and 01.04.2000. (both dates inclusive).
The application cost is Nil for SC/ST/PWD applicants and Rs. 750/ for general and other candidates. The application cost must be paid in full online.
The starting basic salary of a Probationary Officer (PO) is Rs 41,960/- (with four advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I, according to the announcement.
The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances and perquisites as determined by the rules in effect at the time.
Selection process for SBI PO 2021
SBI’s recruitment process for Probationary Officers is divided into three stages:
- Examination Preliminary
- Main Exam
Steps to apply
- Visit the official website or click on the official link provided below.
- On the page, click the Apply button. In the new window, a registration link will appear.
- In the application box, select New Registration.
- Provide personal information such as your name, parents’ names, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and so on.
- To submit the completed SBI PO 2021 online registration form, click the submit button.
- Following registration, a Registration ID and password will be provided to your cellphone number and email address.
- To complete registration for SBI PO 2021, enter the supplied Registration ID, date of birth, and password.
- Upload your image and signature in accordance with the requirements listed below.
- Upload a JPEG-formatted scanned image of a passport-size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb).
- Candidates will be required to validate their information after uploading their photos and signature. Examine and double-check the application form thoroughly.
Finally, pay the application cost online.
A. 30 years.