Applications have been invited for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology Research Fellowship 2020. This scholarship is for Ph.D./Master’s degree holders. The scholarship application has been released by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh. Those candidates who will be selected for the scholarship will get a salary of INR 30,000 per month. PGIMER Chandigarh Research Fellowship 2020 eligibility and all details are given below. This is latest PGIMER Scholarship in 2020.
What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
The last date to apply for this scholarship is 04-December-2020. Students are advised to fill the application forms as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon.
What is the eligibility for PGIMER Chandigarh Research Fellowship 2020?
The applicants will have to check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship. The candidates will have to fulfill the following eligibility to apply for the scholarship
- The applicant will have to hold a Ph.D./first-class Master’s degree.
- The applicant must have two years of relevant research experience.
What are the benefits of PGIMER Chandigarh Research Fellowship 2020
The selected candidate will get receive a salary of INR 30,000 per month.
Read More: Kalpana Chawla Scholarship 2020
What documents will be needed to apply?
The documents which will be needed to apply are as follows. It will be mandatory to upload the documents
- The applicant must have a resume
- The applicant must have a passport size photograph
- The applicant must have proof of qualification
- The applicant must have proof of experiences
- The applicant must have proof of examinations qualified.
What is the selection criteria for PGIMER Chandigarh Research Fellowship 2020?
The selection of the candidate will be based on the qualification of the applicant. It will also be based on the experience of the candidate and also on their performance in the interview.
What are the terms and conditions?
The shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview. To appear in the interview the candidates will have to carry all of their original certificates. The candidates will be communicated through email or via telephone.
The candidates must note that no separate interview letters will be provided to appear in the interview.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
Read More: Goonj Grassroot Fellowship 2020
How to apply for the PGIMER scholarship 2020?
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility can apply for the scholarship. The steps to apply for the scholarship are given below
- Go to buddy4study.com
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read all details.
- Submit the complete biodata with self-attested photocopies of the certificates/credentials/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/experience, and latest photograph by email to email@example.com by 4th December 2020, 3:00 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the last date to apply for the scholarship?
Ans. The last date to apply for the fellowship is 04 December 2020.
Q2. What benefits will the candidates receive?
Ans. The candidate will receive a salary of INR 30,000 per month.
Q3. What is the eligibility to apply for this fellowship?
Ans. The eligibility to apply for this fellowship is Ph.D./Master’s degree holders.