OSSC Mains Exam 2021 Postponed: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a brief notice regarding the postponement of a number of mains exams, including those for Assistant Training Officer, Assistant Fodder Development Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Operator, Junior Laboratory Technician, Dental Technician, and others. Candidates who qualified for the mains exam for these positions can check the delay notice on the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s (OSSC) official website, www.ossc.gov.in/
OSSC Mains Exam 2021 Postponed Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has decided to postpone the Main written Examination for Assistant Training Officer-2016 (Advt. No. 4178/OSSC dated 24.12.2016), Assistant Fodder Development Officer-2015 (Advt. No. 4052/OSSC dated 29.08.2015), and Electrician Grade-II-2016 (Advt No-4224/OSSC dated 29.08.2015), according to a short notice released. Dated.26.12.2016. These hearings have been postponed by the Commission owing to unforeseen circumstances.
- On its official website, the Commission will soon announce the revised examination date. Candidates are advised to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.
- Candidates who must appear in the mains exam for these positions should consult the official website for more information on the postponement notification.
- The Commission will soon announce the new examination date on its official website. For the most up-to-date information, candidates should visit the official website.
- For additional details on the postponement notification, candidates who must appear in the mains exam for these posts should visit the official website.
- The OSSC Mains Exam 2021 Postponement Notice is available in PDF format by clicking the link.
- Candidates must download and print the application form for future reference.