Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2021 Admission is held every year by the OJEE committee formed by the Odisha State Government. The admission is given to students in UG/PG level professional courses. Admissions will be offered in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy etc and for postgraduate courses admissions will be given in Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Computer applications, Planning, Management, Computer applications, planning, architecture etc.
Candidates who will qualify this examination will be eligible to take admission into various Govt institutions, universities and various self-financed institutes of Orissa. Students who want to sit on OJEE 2021 can check all the details in this article. They can check the exam date, eligibility and all other important details here in this article.
OJEE 2021 Important Dates
The online OJEE 2021 application form will be released in the first week of February 2021 and the last date to apply is the 3rd week of March 2021. The admit card will be available in the third week of April 2021. The OJEE 2021 exam date is 2nd week of May 2021 and the answer key will be released in the 2nd week of May 2021. The results will be announced in the first week of June 2021. The counselling will start in the 2nd week of June 2021.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
The OJEE 2021 application form will be available online in the first week of February 2021. The complete process of filling the form consists of Registration, filling up of the form, uploading scanned images and signature.
For B.Tech (L.E.)/ Pharmacy (L.E.)/ MBA/MCA the application fee is Rs 1000.
For MBA+MCA/MBA+PGAT/MBA (LE)/MCA(LE) the application fee is Rs 1500
For M.TECH/M.PLAN the application fee is Rs 1000
For MBA (Integrated) the fee is Rs 1000.
The application fee can be paid online as well as offline. For online payment, the application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card or net banking. It can also be submitted by Challan in State Bank of India.
OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applying Candidate must be Indian national.
- Candidates of other states can also apply on the basis of OJEE rank. Separate merit list will be released for such candidates allowing seats for admission.
- For B.Tech (LE)/ B.Plan:
- Educational Qualification: Student must have passed 12th level / 3-year diploma (2 years in case of diploma lateral) from a recognized board/university.
- Qualifying Marks & Subjects: Student must have passed the qualifying exam with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one among Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, CS, Vocational, Geology, Statistics etc.
- For MBA:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed /appearing in Bachelors degree from a recognized university OR
- The student passed or appearing in Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ Technology from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% in case of ST/SC category).
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
- For B. Pharm:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized board/university. Candidates passed 10+2 level from the open board will not be eligible.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students in the qualifying exam must pass with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects with Mathematics, Biology subjects.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- For M. Tech/ M. Arch/ M. Pharm:
- Qualification: Student passing Bachelors degree (B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Plan, etc) degree or its equivalent in the respective stream from a recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Students in the qualifying exam must have obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST candidates).
- Age Limit: No age limit prescribed.
OJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The entrance test will be held offline and in online mode. The time duration of the exam will vary for different papers for various courses. The exam will be held in the English language. There will be multiple-choice questions and the total number of questions will be different for different courses. For every correct answer, the candidates will be given 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
OJEE 2021 Syllabus
Engineering Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics.
For B.Pharm (LE)-
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Biology.
Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension, GK, Business Fundamentals and Comprehension.
OJEE 2021 Admit Card
The OJEE admit card will be available in the third week of April 2021. Students will be able to download the OJEE admit card online.
OJEE 2021 Answer Key
The answer key will be available in the second week of May 2021. Candidates will be able to check their answers given in the examination through this answer key.
OJEE 2021 Result
The OJEE 2021 result will be declared in May 2021. It will be available online. Students will be able to check it by entering their date of birth/roll number and password.
OJEE 2021 Counseling
The counselling will be conducted online in the second week of May 2021. Students will be able to check the whole information about the counselling process online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When will the registration process get started?
Ans. The registration will start in the first week of February 2021.
Q2. Can I pay the application fee through offline mode?
Ans. Yes, the candidate can pay the fee through offline mode by Challan of SBI.
Q3. Is there an age limit to apply for BAMS/BHMS course?
Ans. Yes, the minimum lower age limit for applying candidates is 17 years as on December 31, 2021.