OPTCL Recruitment 2020: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited(OPTCL) has released a new employment notice [ADVT NO:MPP&R-2/2020] on 07.12.2020 for the recruitment of Management Trainee Posts(Electrical) through GATE exam 2020. It hereby invites online applications from the interested candidates. As per the notification, it is going to fill up 31 vacancies in the Odisha state. Applicants who are searching for Odisha Engineering jobs can use this opportunity and apply for OPTCL MT Vacancy.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has invited applications for the 31 Management Trainee(MT) posts. Interested and eligible aspirants can now apply for Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format given below on or before the last date. According to the OPTCL recruitment notification, apply online link has been activated on 07.12.2020 and it will get end on 28.12.2020.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. OPTCL Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below. OPTCL management trainee Recruitment through GATE vacancy details are given below.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a State owned power utility, which is one of the largest transmission utility in India. It was was incorporated in the month of March 2004. The main vision is to emerge as one of the leading utilities in the country in transmission space. Each year they hire candidates and provide placement at various units across the State through examination.
Details of OPTCL MT Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT NO:MPP&R-2/2020|
|Job Name||Management Trainee|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.12.2020|
Read More: UPPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Management Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from recognized university.
- Degree in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engg. with at least 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized University/Institution or Passing of Section-A and B of IE (India) in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- For SC/ST/PWD persons, the min. percentage of marks required is 50%. To be eligible to apply the person must have appeared GATE-2020 conducted by the IITs and have a valid score which his/her need to mention while applying.
- Check Advertisement for detailed educational qualification.
- Person must not be under 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 07 December 2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on GATE 2020 Score & Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Read More: PSTCL Recruitment 2020
- Rs.1000 for UR/ SEBC candidates.
- Rs.500 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- No fee for OPTCL departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply OPTCL Recruitment 2020 through GATE
- Go to the official website of OPTCL – http://optcl.co.in.
- Go to the section “Career->New Openings” and find the advertisement stating “Advertisement for MT(Electrical) GATE-202”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go back to the page, find the link to “Apply Online”.
- Fill the form, enter your details correctly and then make the payment.
- Finally click on submit button by ensuring that the provided details are correct.
- Then take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Read More: HVPNL Recruitment 2020-21
Ans. The last date of application is 28.12.2020.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Call letter for the personal interview of the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of OPTCL prior to the date of interview.
Ans. Total there are 31 vacancies.
Ans. Final selection of the candidates shall be subject to medical fitness.