ONGC Recruitment 2021: ONGC has been announced for 313 graduate trainee positions. Through their GATE 2020 scores, interested applicants can apply until October 12, 2021. On the official website, ongcindia.com, you can now find out more about ONGC’s recruiting using GATE 2020 scores.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
On September 22, the online application period opened. ONGC Recruitment 2021 will use GATE 2020 results in the topic listed against the vacancy to screen candidates for further selection processes.
Number of posts
|Category||Number of posts|
- Interested Those who have passed the GATE 2020 exam are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have earned a master’s degree or a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognised university.
Age for ONGC Recruitment
A Rs 300 application fee will be charged to all applicants in the General/EWS/OBC categories. There will be no application cost for those from the SC/ST/PwBD categories.
For the Non – reserved and EWS categories, the maximum age limit is 30 years, and for the post of AEE (Drilling and Cementing), it is 28 years. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates must be 33 years old, whereas AEE (Drilling and Cementing) candidates must be 31 years old.
SC/ST applicants should be 35 years old, while AEE (Drilling and Cementing) applicants should be 33 years old.
Steps to apply
- Ongcindia.com is the official website.
- Select the “Career” tab.
- ‘Recruitment of GTs in Engineering & Geoscience fields through GATE 2020 score’ is the link.
- Select ‘New applicant’ from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your Gate 2020 registration number and e-mail address.
- Payment of the application fee
- Photocopy of the material for future reference.
A. 33 seats.
A. 131 posts.
A. 12th October 2021.