Coal India Recruitment 2021: Coal India Limited (CIL) has published the internal notification for the selection from Non-Executive cadre to Executive Cadre. As per the notice, there are 358 vacancies for the post of Officer & Senior Officer in Survey Discipline. For instance, it invites applications through offline mode from the eligible and interested candidates for Coal India Executive Recruitment. Recently CIL has released the recruitment notification [Ref No CIL: Rectt: NE-Ex:Survey: 2848] dated on 17.12.2020 for 358 vacancies. As per the Coal India notification 2021, these vacancies are entirely allocated for CIL Executive Recruitment 2021. Candidates who are seeking for 10th pass Central Govt Jobs can now apply for CIL jobs and submit the application on or before the last date 15.10.2021.
Additionally, CIL Executive recruitment notification & Coal India Recruitment Application Form is now available on the official website @www.coalindia.in. Applicants should possess Matriculation/ Degree/ Diploma from recognized university to qualify the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the CIL selection will be done entirely on the basis of Seniority. After all the procedure the selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Before applying to these openings candidates are suggested to check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. This is good for who are looking for central govt jobs.
About Coal India Limited (CIL)
Coal India Limited is a public sector company under the control of Government of India (Ministry of coal). CIL is one of the largest coal companies in the entire world. Also, it has been honoured as Maharatna Company due to it’s importance in the industrial field. Considering the employment sector, it has more than 3 lakhs employees currently working. In addition, it has 82 mining areas across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam). It supplies 84% of the coal needs to the country and is responsible for 72% of the power generation in the country.
Read More: AAI Recruitment 2020
Details of CIL Executive Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Advertisement Number||Ref No CIL: Rectt: NE-Ex:Survey: 2848|
|Job Name||Officer & Senior Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Coal India Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Officer & Senior Officer posts
- Applicants should possess 10th/ Degree/ Diploma in concerned subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CIL selection will be done on the basis of Seniority.
Read More: NHAI Recruitment 2020
Mode of Application
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification to get address details.
How to apply Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to the official website of CIL – coalindia.in.
- Find the advertisement stated as“Internal notification for promotion/ selection from Non-Executive cadre to Executive Cadre for the post of Officer & Senior Officer in Survey Discipline.”, then click on the advertisement.
- After that, the notification will get open. Read it and check your Eligibility.
- Then download the application form and subsequently fill up the form correctly.
- Check your details whether you have entered correctly or not.
- Attach the required documents.
- Then, send it to the provided address before the last date ends. This is central govt jobs.
Read More: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 15.01.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 358 vacancies under Coal India Officer posts.
Ans. Check the official notification to get the address details. Fill the application form and send it along with documents to the mentioned address.