Conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, NMIMS NPAT 2021 will be held in the second week of December 2021. The university gives admission into undergraduate courses and Integrated degree.
They can get admissions in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy and technology. Candidates who wish to take admission into Narsee Monjee Institute of Management can check all the details related to the examination here. They can see the exam date, eligibility criteria, and all the other details in this article. Details of NMIMS NPAT 2021 exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus and application form are given below.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Form
The form will be available to the candidates online and they will be able to fill the forms from the second week of December 2020. Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly in the form. They will have to fill their academic as well as personal details in the application form.
Candidates will have to upload their scanned passport size image as well as signature in the application form. They will be given the chance to make correction till the second week of May 2021. There is no need to send any hard copy by post to the institution. Candidates must take the printout of the filled application form for other preference. Last date to submit the applications is 2nd week of May 2021.
Read More: Chandigarh University Admission 2021
The application fee must be submitted via online mode. Students can submit the fee through net banking, debit or credit card.The submitted fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
For all programs of one school the application fee will be Rs. 1800. For all programs of two different schools the fee is Rs 3000. For all programs of three different schools the application fee is Rs 4000, for all programs of four different schools the application fee is Rs. 5000. For all programs of five different schools the application fee is Rs. 6000. For all programs of six different schools the application fee is Rs. 7000. For all programs of seven different schools the application fee is Rs 8000.
Read More: BITSAT 2021 Admission
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech and MBA Tech:
- Qualification:Candidates must have passed 10th & 12th including Baccalaureate diploma with Science and English subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects for Mumbai campus and 45% marks for Shripur campus.
For B.Sc. Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.):
- Qualification:Candidates must pass 12th and Baccalaureate diploma with Mathematics and statistics.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks for BBA and B.Sc. finance and 60% marks for B.Com (Hons.).
For MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharma + M.Pharma):
- Qualification:Candidates must pass 10+2 class or baccalaureate diploma with Science and English subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those appearing in their 12th or final year will also be eligible to apply.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam:Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration: Examination will be conducted in 120 minutes and non-engineering exam will be conducted in 100 minutes.
- Language: Question paper will be available in English.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Read More: BML Munjal University Admission 2021
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Syllabus
The question paper will be based on various subjects. The various subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Chemistry, Reasoning, English language, General Awareness, observation and problem solving.
How To Apply For NMIMS NPAT 2021?
The candidate will have to visit the official website and then click on the link of the application form. Candidates will then have to fill all the details asked in the application from correctly. Application number will be generated now click on the edit button. Fill all the personal details correctly in the form. Upload the scanned documents in the application from in the prescribed format. Now select the schools in which you want to apply and click save and continue button. Now click on the payment tab and submit the application fee. After this submit the application form finally.
NMIMS 2021 Result
The result of NMIMS NPAT will be published in the first week of June 2021. Result will be declared online. Candidates will be able to check their results online through their login credentials that is application number and password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The institute claims to offer 100 percent placements to its students.
Ans. The NPAT examination will be conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies.
Ans. Yes, NMIMS Mumbai is a good option for MBA.