NLC Recruitment 2021: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has released the notification [Advt. No. 05/2020 & 06/2020] for engaging the post of Pharmacist Gr-B (Ayurveda) & Horticulture Assistant posts. According to the notification, NLC India Limited invites applications for 06 vacancies for the above mentioned posts. Diploma Job seekers can now apply online for these NLC Neyveli jobs after checking the eligibility criteria of NLC. Online link for NLC application is available from 18.12.2020, 10.00 AM at the official website. NLC invites online application from eligible and interested candidates to fill up current job openings till the last date 07.01.2021.
Candidates should submit the hard copy of online filled application along with self-attested documents at the time of document verification. The candidates for the Pharmacist post will be selected entirely on the basis of written test, practical test & weightage of academic performance. NLC India Limited will announce subsequently the syllabus, exam date, admit card and result at official website. After all the procedure, the selected candidates will be placed for Tamil Nadu Job location at NLC Neyveli in Tamilnadu. As per the notice, appointees will get Rs. 22000 as salary from NLC. Above discussed details are taken from official notification of NLC recruitment that was released on 16.12.2020.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for NLC jobs further details before proceeding for the application. NLC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other pharmacist vacancy notification details are provided below.
Details of NLC Jobs notification
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Advertisement No.||05/2020 & 06/2020|
|Job Name||Pharmacist Gr-B (Ayurveda) & Horticulture Assistant|
|Job Location||Neyveli (Tamil nadu)|
|Notification Released Date||16.12.2020|
|Online Application Available from||18.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||07.01.2021|
Read More: SVRR Hospital Tirupati Recruitment 2020
Vacancies of Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Pharmacist Gr-B & Horticulture Assistant vacancy
- Applicants should possess Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2020)
- Maximum age should be 30 years.
- Verify age relaxation in advertisement.
- Written Test.
- Practical Test/ Skill Test.
- Weightage of Academic performance (For Pharmacist Post).
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs. 486.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates – Rs. 236.
- Payment Mode: E-payment.
Read More: CERC Recruitment 2021
Apply Mode of NLC Jobs notification
- Applications through online will be acceptable.
Steps to apply for NLC India Limited Vacancies
- Go to official website of NLC India.
- Go to the section “Careers”, then find detailed advertisement for the appropriate posts.
- For instance, there you will get for Pharmacist post “Recruitment for the post of Pharmacist Gr-B/Ayurveda (W-5 Grade)”.
- And on the other side, for Horticulture Assistant post “Recruitment for the post of Horticulture Assistant (W-5 Grade)”.
- Read the official notification PDF and check your eligibility.
- After that proceed for application, fill the online application and make online payment.
- Submit the application form and also take a hard copy of filled application form for future reference.
IMPORTANT LINKS for NLC Application form
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION LINK
- Recruitment for the post of Pharmacist Gr-B/Ayurveda (W-5 Grade) – NOTIFICATION 1
- Recruitment for the post of Horticulture Assistant (W-5 Grade) – NOTIFICATION 2
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
- Recruitment for the post of Pharmacist Gr-B/Ayurveda – APPLY HERE
- Recruitment for the post of Horticulture Assistant – APPLY HERE
Read More: DFHWS Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 07.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Yes, there are separate links for the above posts as available at the official website and provided above.
Ans. Total there are 06 vacancies.