NIA Recruitment 2020: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released the NIA Region SP Vacancies notice for the post of Additional superintendent of Police (Addl SP) on Deputation/ Absorption basis. Recently it has published NIA recruitment notification [Ad.no: E-227/ 001/ Depu-Abso/ Addl.SP/ NIA/ 2020/ 13898] and is going to filling up 04 vacancies. The selected candidates will be posted in the 13 regions after the entire procedure. Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through Offline mode and send the application form with the required attached documents within exact 02 months (14.02.2021). Candidates who seek for Central Government Jobs can now fill the NIA SP jobs Application Form and use this as a opportunity.
NIA Application Form notification was released for NIA SP jobs on 14.12.2020 for the post of SP and for 13 region of postings – they are Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata (West Bengal), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal. The candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline to be eligible to apply for this post. National investigation Agency- NIA notification and application form link is now available at the official website, download the application form and fill the details correctly with the prescribed format and send it to the corresponding provided address. The salary is decided as Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for NIA SP jobs further details before proceeding for the application. NIA Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Details of NIA notification Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Advertisement No.||E-227/ 001/ Depu-Abso/ Addl.SP/ NIA/ 2020/ 13898|
|Job Name||Additional Superintendent of Police|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow [UP], Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 to Rs. 2,08,700|
|Notification Released Date||14.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 02 months|
Read More: MP Police Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Region SP Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age Limit (as on 14.02.2021)
- Age limit should be Not exceeding 56 years.
Apply Mode for NIA notification
- Candidate should submit the application through Offline in the following address as mentioned below.
- The last date to submit application is 14.02.2021.
- The address is: The Sp(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003
Steps to apply NIA Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “nia.gov.in”
- In the homepage, find and click on Recruitment & Training-> Recruitment Notice to find the notification of Inviting nomination for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police (Addl.SP) in NIA on deputation/ adsorption basis.
- Read the notification PDF carefully and then check your eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill all the details correctly.
- Forward the filled application form with some related documents to the corresponding address.
- The notification link is provided below for reference.
Read More: BARC Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date to submit application is 14.02.2021 (within 2 months).
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is also available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 04 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: “The Sp(Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex. Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003”.