Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2020, 109 UDC, Assistant & Other Vacancies
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2020: Armed Forces Tribunal has released the notification to fill up 109 vacancies in Principal Bench, New Delhi and Regional Branches at Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai and Jammu. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants for Financial Advisor and Chief Account Officer, Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Assistant, Tribunal Master/ Stenographer, Junior Accounts Officer & Upper Division Clerk Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Defence field, can now apply for AFT Delhi recruitment application form and notification is available on @www.aftdelhi.nic.in.
Details of AFT Delhi Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Job Name||Financial Advisor and Chief Account Officer, Registrar, Joint Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Private Secretary, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Assistant, Tribunal Master/ Stenographer, Junior Accounts Officer & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Delhi, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai and Jammu|
|Last Date for Submission of application||31.12.2020|
You may visit aftdelhi.nic.in to get more details about AFT recruitment. Here you will get information of Assistant, JAO & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19/10/2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/12/2020.
AFT 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 109 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Financial Advisor and Chief Account Officer||01|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||01|
|Principal Private Secretary||18|
|Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer||15|
|Tribunal Master/ Stenographer||22|
|Junior Accounts Officer||09|
|Upper Division Clerk||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar, UDC, Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be basically based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates should send their application to the Principal Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
How to apply Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Delhi Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website aftdelhi.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the Armed Forces Tribunal,Principal Bench,New Delhi and Regional Branches at Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Mumbai and Jammu”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM – http://aftdelhi.nic.in/vacancy/vacancy-31102020.pdf