NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021: Centre for Management Development (CMD) – National Health Mission(NHM) Kerala has release notice and invites applications from qualified candidates via online mode for Mid-Level Service Providers (Staff Nurse) jobs in all 14 districts of NHM. For instance, it has recently released the new employment notice No.NHM/ Admn1/4011/2019/SPMSU on 24.12.2020. Additionally, this notice is to fill up 1603 vacancies entirely on contract basis. Applicants seeking jobs in Kerala can now make the online registration and apply from 25.12.2020 till the last date 08.01.2021.
NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Notification & NHM Kerala Recruitment apply online link is now available at official website @www.cmdkerala.net. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Incomplete/ incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. Also, district-wise selection will be conducted. An applicant should apply only for one district of his/her choice. District-wise selection is being conducted. Applicants should be careful in filling up the application form at the time of submission.
Details of NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Advertisement Number||No.NHM/ Admn1/4011/2019/SPMSU|
|Job Name||Mid-Level Service Providers (Staff Nurse)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. NHM Kerala staff nurse Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification jobs details are provided below.
Read More: NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
NHM Kerala Vacancy Details
District wise vacancy details are given below. Total – 1603 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should possess B.Sc Nursing or GNM course from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
Selection Process NHM Kerala Mid-Level Service Providers (Staff Nurse) vacancy
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Aspirants should pay Rs.325 via online mode.
Read More: NLC Medical Recruitment 2020
How to apply National Health Mission Kerala Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of NHM K erala – cmdkerala.net.
- Find the advertisement stated “National Health Mission- Recruitment of Mid-Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) – Click to download notification”, click on the advertisement.
- Then, notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go back to the page, click “National Health Mission- Recruitment of Mid-Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) – Click to submit application”.
- Candidates as new user, have to first make registration otherwise you may login to your account and then proceed to apply.
- Enter all your details correctly and then make the payment.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Read More: DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 08.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted for NHM Kerala Recruitment 2021.
Ans. Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview
Ans. Total there are 1603 vacancies.
Ans. Applicants shall pay an amount of Rs. 325/- (Rupees Three Hundred Twenty Five only) plus online transaction charges as examination fee.