UBTER Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has released notification to fill up 1238 vacancies in Uttarakhand Board. Recently it has published the notice on 14.12.2020 for 1238 Group C Staff Nurse openings. It thereby invites online applications from Diploma Holder/ Graduate eligible candidates. As per the UBTER Recruitment 2020-21 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Group C (Staff Nurse) posts. Aspirants who wish to get Uttarakhand jobs can make the UBTER online registration from 14.12.2020. The last date for submission of the online application for Uttarakhand UBTER Staff Nurse Jobs is 11.01.2021.
UBTER Group C recruitment 2021 notification and apply online link is now available on the official website (www.ubter.in). Candidates should have passed Graduate/ Diploma & age limit should be 21 to 42 years to qualify the eligibility criteria. Selection will be entirely based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates after all the procedures will be placed at Uttarakhand. Applicants have to pay the required fee via online. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be not accepted. Exam shall be conducted in the center Dehradun and Haldwani. The date of Written Examination for UPTER Staff Nurse Jobs is 07 March 2021. UBTER staff nurse recruitment eligibility criteria and jobs details are given below.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. UBTER Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Details of Uttarakhand UBTER Group C Recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education|
|Job Name||Group C (Staff Nurse)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||11.01.2021|
Read More: DHFWS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details of UPTER Uttarakhand Group C Recruitment 2020:
Total Posts – 1238
Staff Nurse (Female) – 990 Posts
- UR 565
- SC 170
- ST 30
- OBC 119
- EWS 106
Staff Nurse (Male) – 248 Posts
- UR 144
- SC 42
- ST 07
- OBC 29
- EWS 26
Eligibility Criteria for Group C (Staff Nurse) UBTER Recruitment
Educational Qualification for UBTER Staff Nurse Jobs:
- Aspirants should have passed Diploma/ Graduate from recognized board.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, OR Regular course in B.Sc Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Council of Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Indian Nursing Council recognized University OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from a University recognized by Nursing Council
- Registration certificate in the form of B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from Uttarakhand / Indian Nursing and Nursing Council.
- Minimum 01 year of experience in a 30 bedded private hospital registered under a state hospital or clinical establishment (Registration and Regulation Act, 2010) (Act No. 23 of 2010), after attaining the above qualification
- Working knowledge of Hindi.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Read More: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
- Candidates age limit should be 21 to 42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for UBTER Recruitment Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Salary/Remuneration for UBTER Recruitment Vacancy:
Rs. 9300-34800 with GP- Rs.4600
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee for UBTER Careers:
- General/ Unreserved/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- EWS/SC/ST/PH – Rs. 400/-
Mode of Payment:
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply UBTER Group D Notification 2021
- Go to the official website of UBTER.
- Find the advertisement stating “GROUP ‘C’ STAFF NURSE ADVERTISEMENT”, then click on the advertisement.
- The official notification PDF will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online method as per the instructions.
- Then click view on application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before the final submission.
- Check the application form once again, whether all the provided information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click on submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then finally, generate & print your registration slip.
Read More: NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 11.01.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of application and online mode of payment will be accepted.
Ans. The instructions regarding file size and format of Photograph, Signature and Other Documents is provided on the official registration site – http://www.ubtersn.in/
Ans. Total there are 1238 vacancies. Out of which 990 are for female candidates and 248 are for male candidates under different categories.
Ans. The written exam is on 07 March 2021.