NEET PG 2020 ADMISSION it is the NEET – PG exam which is taken by almost every PG aspirant for MD , MS admissions in India . The counselling for NEET – PG is conducted for Two rounds and then mop-up round . After the declaration of the NEET PG Results , who wish to pursue MD/MS PG Courses we are here to help you . We will help you to find the best medical collage.
We promise the students to stop worrying and trust us , We will always help you and will give you the constant support and guidance to select your branch for MD MS Admissions.
NEET PG Medical Admission Important Dates 2020
Candidates can find the revised schedule for NEET PG Medical Admission from the table below:
|Availability of Second Round Counselling||May 22nd , 2020|
|Last date to apply for NEET PG Counselling||May 30|
|NEET PG Merit List||3rd June|
|NEET PG Second round of counselling||June 4th – June 6th|
|NEET PG Second Round Seat Allotment||June 12th|
|Joining Date||To be notified|
|Spot counselling round||To be notified|
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2020 – AIQ 50% seats
|Get Direct MD/MS Admission 2020 Update and Counselling 2020 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below: |
- Mentioned-below is the criteria that has to be fulfilled by candidates in order to be eligible for AIQ 50% seats.
- In accordance with NEET PG 2020 eligibility criteria, medical graduates belonging from the state of Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for AIQ 50% seats.
- Only those candidates from J&K who have been nominated by the Government of India, under central pool seats, for pursuing MBBS from medical colleges in Jammu & Kashmir will be eligible for AIQ 50% seats. These candidates have to submit a duly signed affidavit which declare that they have been nominated by the Government of India under the above-mentioned category. This affidavit has to be sent to the following address along with a printout of acknowledgement of NEET PG 2020 application form latest by November 30, 2019 in order to fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET PG
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Foreign Medical Graduates
- NBE has declared the below-mentioned NEET PG 2020 eligibility criteria for those Indian citizens or Overseas citizens who have pursued their Primary Medical Qualifications from Medical colleges that are outside India territory.
- FMG candidates have to mandatorily pass NBE conducted Forieng Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) (Screening Test).
- Medical graduates from foreign must be registered with MCI/SMC
- The internship requirement for FMG candidates, as per eligibility criteria of NEET PG, is the same as mentioned above for overall candidates
- On the day of conduction of NEET PG 2020, FMG candidates are required to bring along their FMGE Pass Certificate issued by NBE.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2020 – Foreign Nationals
- Foreing nationals have to fulfil the below-mentioned NEET PG 2020 eligibility criteria if they wish to appear for the entrance examination.
- Since the year 2019 it is no more mandatory for Foreign Nationals to be registered with MCI while writing NEET PG 2020.
- MCI nay provide temporary registration to candidates, in case they pay the registration fee. According to eligibility criteria of NEET PG, this registration will be provided only for the PostGraduate course duration and will be limited to the medical college/institution in which the candidate has taken admission exclusively for pursuance of postgraduate studies.
- For temporary registration it is mandatory that the Foreign Nationals be registered with the competent registering authority of their country.
Step to check NEET PG Result 2020
Candidates should follow the below-listed steps to check your National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test PG 2020 Result.
1: Visit the official website at nbe.edu.in
2: Click on NEET PG 2020
3: Enter Roll Number and password
4: Download NEET PG Result and keep a printout
THE LIST OF BRANCHES AVAILABLE IN MD AND MS
MD (Obstetrics and Gynecology )
MD ( Tuberculosis And Respiratory Diseases )
MD (Radio Diagnosis)
MD (General Medicine)
MS (General Surgery)
MS (Ear Nose Throat)
If you have any query regarding Direct MD / MS Admission 2020, you can ask us by leaving your query below.