Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – Ministry of Defense has welcomed applications for the MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified applicants can apply for the Ministry of Defense Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design at the latest 15 February 2021.
Ministry Of Defense, HQ, Army War College, MHOW (MP) has welcomed the application structure for the Various posts. The complete number of posts 39. The last date for receipt of the Application is 15 February 2021. People are encouraged to check the qualification rules and subtleties at that point continue to Apply.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Job Summary
|Notification||Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021: Apply for 39 MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II, and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 15, 2021|
|Organization||DGQA Ministry of Defence|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
- Closing date for submission of application: 15 February 2021
Ministry of Defence MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II and other Vacancy Details
- Cinema Projectionist: 01 Post
- Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Poster Maker: 01 Post
- MTS (Watchman): 04 Posts
- MTS (Safaiwala): 02 Posts
- MTS (Gardener): 01 Post
- Barber: 01 Post
- Fatigueman: 08 Posts
- Supervisor: 01 Post
- Overseer: 01 Post
- Cycle Fitter: 01 Post
Eligibility MTS, LDC, Stenographer Grade-II and other Job
- Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Photographer: Matric (Class tenth) or identical with A testament for working Projector.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Class 12thpass or identical with given Skill Test Norms.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Class 12thpass or identical with a Typing pace of 35 WPM in English on a Computer or a composing velocity of 30 WPM in Hindi on a PC.
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):Class tenth pass, Civilian Driving License for Heavy Vehicles, and 2 years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Electrician: Class 10thpass, Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or National Council for Vocational Training in the exchange of Electrician.
- Cook: Matriculation (Class tenth) or should know about Indian Cooking and capability in exchange.
- Poster Maker: Matriculation (Class tenth) with Certificate in Drawing from a perceived Institution.
- Fatigueman: Matriculation (Class tenth) pass or same and Must be acquainted with the obligations of individual exchanges with one year’s experience.
- Supervisor: Matriculation (Class tenth) from a perceived Board or Institution.
- Overseer: Matriculation (Class tenth) from a perceived Board or Institution.
- Cycle Fitter: Matriculation (Class tenth) from a perceived Board or Institution.
For more opportunity astute training capability subtleties please go to the authority site https://www.mod.gov.in/.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply for the Ministry of Defense Recruitment Notification 2021 through the recommended application design at the very latest 15 February 2021.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. Candidates can apply through prescribed application format for Ministry of Defence before the last date.
Ans. February 15, 2021
Ans. 39 posts
Ans. Candidate must have passed secondary.