DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Defence Research and Development Organization DRDO-Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has begun the online applications for enlistment to the different posts of Apprentice in various divisions. All intrigued and qualified up-and-comers would now be able to apply online to the aforementioned posts at rac.gov.in. The online application will be enacted till 29 January 2021.
Around 150 Vacancies will be enlisted through this enrollment drive. Up-and-comers are encouraged to experience this article to know the qualification, experience, determination measures, and different subtleties prior to applying on the web. DRDO Apprentice Posts vacancy details are given below.
|Notification||DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT, 150 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online from tomorrow @rac.gov.in|
|Notification Date||Jan 6, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 29, 2021|
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Functional Area|
- Last date for submission of online application: 29 January 2021
Read More: DRDO REBEL Recruitment 2021
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engg- 30 Posts
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg- 15 Posts
- Elect & Electronics /Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom
Engg. – 12 Posts
- Computer Science /Computer Engg./Information Science & Technology Engg. – 18 Posts
- Metallurgy/Material science – 4 Posts
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent – 1 Post
Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- Mechanical/Production/Tool & Die design – 15 Posts
- Electrical& Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation -10 Posts
- Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking – 5 Posts
ITI Apprentice Trainee
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Fitter – 8 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Electrician – 4 Posts
- Welder – 2 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 12 Posts
- Health Safety Assistant – 2 Posts
Read More: DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentice – Degree in science or innovation allowed by a legal University/by an organization engaged to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Diploma Apprentice – confirmation in designing or innovation allowed by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational set up by a State Government/by a University/by an Institute perceived by the State Government or Central Government as identical to a recognition/Sandwich course understudy who is going through preparing all together that he/she may hold a confirmation in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainee – authentication in professional Course including two years of study after the finish of the auxiliary phase of school instruction perceived by the All India Council for Technical instruction.
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
- B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt.: Rs.9000/-per month
- Diploma: Rs.8000/-per month
- ITI: Rs.7000/-per month
Instructions to apply for DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Intrigued competitors can apply online at the very latest 29 January 2021. In the wake of presenting the online application, the up-and-comers can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. January 7, 2021
Ans. January 29, 2021
Ans. Degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university
Ans. Candidates can apply online by filling the application form for DRDO GTRE recruitment.