Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Madras has published notification to fill up the 04 vacancies. MHC hereby invites offline application from Indian Citizens for recruitment entirely on adhoc and consolidated pay basis. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [NOTIFICATION No.152/2020] for specifically 04 Research Fellow & Research Assistant posts. Aspirants who are seeking court jobs in Tamil Nadu Government can kindly submit the filled application form to the provided address via registered post or by mail on or before the last date 22.01.2021.
High Court Madras Vacancy notification & Chennai High Court Recruitment Application Form is now available on the official website i.e. http://hcmadras.tn.nic.in. MHC will recruit the aspirants on the basis of academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test. Further after all the procedures, the selected candidates will be appointed and posted anywhere in Tamil Nadu state. The candidates are selected for law jobs in Chennai appointment on adhoc and consolidated pay basis. Also, as per the notice no application fee is payable.
Aspirants who are looking for law jobs in Chennai advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Madras High Court
High Court is the highest court in an Indian state. It has the supreme judicial power over the state. Madras High Court is the highest court of Indian State – Tamil Nadu. Madras High Court has been servicing to the state since 1862. The High Court is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu until now. The high court serves judicial services over the regions of Tamil Nadu.
Details of Chennai High Court Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||High Court Madras|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION No.152/2020|
|Job Name||Research Fellow & Research Assistant|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.01.2021|
Read More: AP High Court Recruitment 2020
High Court Madras Vacancy Details
- High Court Madras allocates overall 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy & salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for MHC Research Fellow & Research Assistant Vacancy
- Research Fellow: Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern).
- Research Assistant: Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MHC will conduct academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test for selection of suitable aspirants.
- For more details check the official notification.
- No application fee is payable.
Read More: CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2020
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via offline (registered post)/ online (mail)
- Postal Address: The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras – 600 104
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Chennai High Court Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of Chennai High Court.
- Find the advertisement stating “NOTIFICATION 152/2020 – POST OF RESEARCH FELLOW AND RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN THE TAMIL NADU STATE JUDICIAL ACADEMY”, then click on the advertisement.
- MHC Recruitment notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Download the application form and fill up the form correctly with all the necessary details.
- After filling the form, send it to the given address before the last date ends for law jobs in Chennai.
Read More: TNPL Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 22.01.2021, by 05.00.p.m.. .
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The link to the format of the application form PDF is provided above. The application form is also available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 04 vacancies.
Ans. The filled-in printout of the downloaded application form along with required enclosures shall be sent by Registered Post to “The Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras – 600 104” (OR) The candidates can take out the print out of the application form, fill up all the columns and send the scanned copy of such filled in application along with self-attested scanned copies of documents, as mentioned in para No.9 below, by e-mail to email@example.com.