KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2020, Apply 36 Teaching Vacancies
KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2020: Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences has released the notification to recruit 36 candidates for Super Specialists/Professors, Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors at Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar, Uttara Kannada District. As per the KIMS Karwar Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 36 vacancies are allocated for above said posts.
Details of KIMS Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Advertisement Number||No. KIMS/ACC/498/2020-21|
|Job Name||Super Specialists/Professors, Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors|
|Job Location||Karwar [Karnataka]|
|Last date to submit the application||06.11.2020|
The candidates should read the KIMS Karwar Teaching vacancies Notification carefully before filling in the application. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility thoroughly while applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Applicants should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification / prospectus in all respects. A detailed procedure, important instructions, Category wise distribution of Vacancies, Scheme of Exam, Selection Process, Application Fee, application Form, Pay Scale etc., information given in Notification.
KIMS Karwar Vacancy Details
- As per the KIMS notification, overall 36 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Professor / Super Specialist||07|
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS Karwar Professor & Other Posts
- Candidates should hold DM/M.Ch./DNB/ MD/ MS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Professors: Maximum 50 years for GM, 53 years for OBC, & 55 years for SC/ST.
- Associate Professors: Maximum 45 years for GM, 48 years for OBC & 50 years for SC/ST.
- Assistant Professor: Maximum 38 years for GM, 40 years for OBC & 43 years for SC/ST
KIMS 2020 Selection Process
KIMS 2020 Selection Process: Selection will be based on the merit list.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
- Candidates should pay Rs.500 via Demand Draft (in favour of Director, Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar).
- Applicants should submit the application via offline (register post or by hand (Muddam))
- Address: Office of Chief Administrative Officer, Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar 581301
- Read More: SRTMUN Recruitment 2020: Apply for 35 Assistant Professor Posts