Kaling University will be conducting KIITEE 2020 counselling process . The counselling process of KIITEE 2020 going to held in four rounds in Offline mode.Candidates must note that they must all the required documents during the document verification process. Any failure will lead to cancellation of seats.
Note: The university has published the complete schedule for counselling after declaration of the KIITEE Result.
KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule for the counselling.
|Result Announcement||26th April 2020|
|1st Round of Counselling||12th May 2020|
|2nd Round of Counselling||4th week of May 2020|
The KIITEE counselling procedure 2020 will be comprised of the steps given below.
After declaration of merit list, candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks. A candidate with a higher rank will be given preference in allotting the seats.
Candidates have to verify their original documents. So, the candidates must present with all required documents on the day of counselling.
After the verification process of the documents, candidate will be allotted the seats. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s filled choices, availability of seats and rank of the candidate.
Payment of Fee:
Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee to get admission in the allotted college. Candidates can deposit the fees through demand draft in favor of KIIT payable at Bhubaneswar.
KIITEE 2020 Cut-off
The university will release the cut-off marks for participating in the counselling. Candidates those who will score the marks higher than the cut-off marks will be invited for the counseling rounds.
Documents Required for participating in the Counseling:
Candidates called for counseling must bring the original documents along with token fees to the counseling centre.
- Admit Card & Rank Card of KIITEE 2020.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Two colored passport size photograph.
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000 which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000 in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Cash payment will not be accepted. Balance fees is to be deposited by June 2020.
- Certificate mentioning the name of parent attending the counseling (Birth Certificate/10th Pass certificate) (In case, counselling attend by parents).
- In case, counselling attend by the parents they have to bring Authorization letter from the candidate .
- ID Proof with photograph (In case, counselling attend by parents).
The counselling will be conducted through offline mode in which candidates have to present in person at the designated center. The counselling will be conducted in the address given below:
Campus – VI, Convention Centre,
Kalinga Institute Of Industrial Technology(KIIT),
Deemed To Be University, Bhubaneswar – 24
If you have any other queries about KIITEE Counselling 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.