Karnataka M.Pharm & Pharm-D Answer Key 2020 PDF Released by @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Provisional Answer Keys of the M.Pharm/Pharm-D EXAM -2020 held on 22-Nov-2020 is displayed. The candidates can file their objections, if any, should be submitted with justification through e-mail: email@example.com (mail should be titled as M.PHARMA-2020 – Objection) on or before 27-12-2020 before 5.30pm.
While submitting the objections version code and question number should clearly be mentioned. If no justification provided, such objections will not be considered.
Set Wise KEA M.Pharm & Pharm-D Answer Key 2020 – A, B, C, D
As per the official notification release by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) , all the candidates can download their M.Pharm & Pharm-D answer key @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. By Downloading answer key students can able to check their marks and can file objection, if any.
How To Download Karnataka M.Pharm & Pharm-D Solved Answer Key 2020 PDF?
- Go to the official site of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Over the home page, you can check for the Admissions section.
- Under the drop-down list, you need to click the M.Pharm & Pharm-D link.
- Then, you will be redirected to the new page.
- After that, download the KEA M.Pharm & Pharm-D Answer Key 2020.
- Now, match all your answers with the KEA PG Entrance Test Key 2020 PDF.
To Download Karnataka M.Pharm & Pharm-D Answer Key 2020 (Set Wise): Click Here – Available Now
Note:- 27th December 2020 is the last date to file objections against the Karnataka M.Pharm & Pharm-D Solution Key.
Karnataka M.Pharma & Pharma D 2020 Result
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Test. Provisional Merit list will be published in the University website. The minimum percentage of marks for eligibility for admission is 50% for General Merit candidates and 40% for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories.
How to check M.Pharm & Pharm D 2020 Result?
Candidates who will sit for the exam can check their result by following the steps available below.
- Visit the website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in or click on the link, which will be available on this page later.
- Then a page to fill the login credentials will open in a new tab.
- Fill the details such as application number and password (DOB).
- After filling the details, click on the “submit” button.
- M.Pharm/ Pharm 2020 result will display on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the details available on the result carefully.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.