JKNHM Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, J&K has released the notification and invites applications from the eligible candidates through Offline mode. For instance JKNHM has recently published jobs the notice for the enrollment to six months Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) course jobs. This admission is for filling up the 400 Vacancies. Further, IGNOU shall conduct these courses for Ayurvedic graduates/ BSC or GNM Nursing in specific programme Study Centres at Govt. Hospital Gandhi Nagar. The appointment will be done purely on contractual basis and selected candidates will be placed at Jammu & Kashmir location. As per the JKNHM vacancy notification. the last date to submit application is 31.12.2020.
The aspirants who are willing to serve rural areas and hard to reach areas of UT of J&K should only apply for JK National Health Mission Jobs. Consequently, the selected candidate will undergo six-month certificate programme in common health and will be prepared based on the performance in the written test. The initial contract for the above post is up to the date 31st March and it will be extended based on their performance. Interested aspirants can now download the JKNHM jobs application form from the official website, to fill the details correctly and send it to the corresponding address on or before the last date.Candidates seeking for Government Jobs can use this opportunity and apply for CPCH course before the last date ends.
The candidate will be selected for the CPCH course jobs and had to successfully complete six months certificate course. Later on they may be placed at the identified Health wellness Centre- Sub Centre and posting shall be strictly facility based. JKNHM application form, vacancy notification are given below.
Details of Jammu NHM Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, J&K|
|Name of the Certificate Course||Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH)|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir (Srinagar)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||31.12.2020|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. JKNHM Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: DHFWS Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for JKNHM Latest Notification Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Diploma/ Degree in a relevant field from a recognized university.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Maximum age limit of 45 years.
- Merit list/ Written Examination.
Read More: UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
- The last date to submit Offline application is 31.12.2020 to the following address:
- Regional Institute of Health & Family welfare, Nagrota, Jammu for jammu division and Division Office, NHM, Ground floor, Block – A, Old secretariat Srinagar for Kashmir division.
Steps to apply JK National Health Mission Jobs Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website of JKNHM “jknhm.com”
- On the homepage, click the section Notice Board to find the notification of “Advertisement Notification for eligible candidates for admission to six months Certificate Programme in Community Health for Ayurvedic graduates/ Unani graduates and BSc or GNM Nursing for session January 2021.”
- Then read the notification carefully and check your eligibility.
- Download the application form
- Provide all the details correctly.
- Then, send the application form to the corresponding mentioned address.
- For instance, the notification link is given below for any reference.
Read More: JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 31.12.2020.
Ans. Only offline mode of application is accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 400 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: Regional Institute of Health & Family welfare, Nagrota, Jammu for jammu division and Division Office, NHM, Ground floor, Block – A, Old secretariat Srinagar for Kashmir division.