JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 – J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has begun the online application window for enlistment to the post of SI, Assistant Compiler, Depot Assistant, and Others in Divisional and District Cadre. All Interested competitors holding the essential capability can apply to the posts from today onwards. i.e. 7 December 2020. The applications will proceed till 21 December 2020.
A sum of 1997 opening will be topped off for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Compiler, Depot Assistant, Field Supervisor, Field Assistant, and Other Posts. The online application measure for the previously mentioned posts will be beginning from 7 December 2020 at JKSSB Website.i.e.jkssb.nic.in. Check application measure, age limit, capability, experience, choice models, and different subtleties. JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 eligibility criteria, selection procedure and vacancy details are given below.
|Notification||JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21: 1997 Vacancies for SI, Assistant Compiler, Depot Assitant and Other Posts, Online Applications begins from 7 December|
|Notification Date||Dec 3, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 21, 2020|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 7 December 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21 December 2020
Read More: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2020
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector, Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department): 350 Posts
- Assistant Compiler – 647 Posts
- Field Assistant III – 50 Posts
- Field Supervisor Mushroom – 50 Posts
- Assistant Store Keeper- 50 Posts
- Depot Assistant- 300 Posts
- Class IV – 550 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub-Inspector, Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department): Graduation from any recognized University.
- Assistant Compiler – 10+2.
- Field Assistant III, Field Supervisor Mushroom, Assistant Store Keeper- 10+2 with Science subject.
- Depot Assistant- Matriculation from any recognized Board of Examination.
- Class IV – The minimum and maximum qualification for appointment under direct recruitment shall be Matric and 10+2.
Read Also: CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2020
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Salary
- Sub-Inspector, Commercial Taxes (State Taxes Department), Assistant Compiler – Level-4 (25500-81100)
- Field Assistant III, Field Supervisor Mushroom, Assistant Store Keeper- Level-2 (19900-63200).
- Depot Assistant- Level-SL 1 (14800-47100)
- Class IV -Level-SL 1 (14800-47100)
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Procedure
The determination of the applicants will be done based on a composed test which will comprise of Objective Type, Multiple decision addresses as it were. The inquiries will be set in English as they were. There will be negative stamping of 0.25 imprints for each off-base answer.
Instructions to apply for JKSSB Recruitment
Intrigued up-and-comers can apply to the previously mentioned posts through the online mode at jkssb.nic.in from 7 December to 21 December 2020. In the wake of presenting the online application, the competitors can take a printout of the application for future reference. No TA/DA will be paid for interest in the composed test/archive confirmation.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020-21 Application Fee – Rs. 350/-
Read More: JRBT MTS Recruitment 2020-21
Frequently asked questions
Ans. The Candidates Holding 12 Passed Qualification Can Apply To The Posts.
Ans. The Candidates Applying For The Aforesaid Posts Can Apply To The Posts On Or Before 21 December 2020.
Ans. Interested Candidates Can Apply To The Posts Through The Online Mode From 7 December 2020 At Jkssb.Nic.In.
Ans. A Total Of 1997 Vacancies Will Be Filled Up For The Post Of Sub Inspector, Assistant Compiler, Depot Assistant, Field Supervisor, Field Assistant And Other Posts.