IPU CET 2020 known as Indraprastha University Common Entrance and will be conducted in the month of April and May for various UG and PG courses. Who wish to take admission Indraprastha University can avail application forms from the official website from February 2020 onwards.
Popular Courses Offered via IPU CET 2020: MBA (IT), B.Sc Nursing, MA (English), LLB, MCA/MCA (SE), B.Tech, B.Com (Hons.), BBA, MBA, B.Voc, BCA, B.Ed, B.Ed (Special Education), BAMS, BHMS, and PGAC (Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses).
IPU CET 2020 Key point
here is some key point about IPU CET 2020:
|Exam Name||Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Level Exams|
|Courses Available||UG & PG|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|IPU CET Contact Details||1800 266 9060 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
IPU CET 2020 Important Dates:
Here is the tentative schedule for IPU CET 2020
|Programs||Last dates to submit an application||Date of exam||Declaration of result|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BCA||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BBA||1st week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of April 2020||4th week of April 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|LLB||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|MBA||1st week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|MCA||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
IPU CET 2020 Eligibility
IPU CET is conducted for admission in UG and PG programs. The eligibility criteria for each program differs. However, there are some basic eligibility conditions which must be fulfilled before filling the Application Form:
- Nationality- Indian
- Minimum qualification for UG course- 10+2 board examination or equivalent exam
- Minimum qualification for PG course- Graduation
- Age limit for UG course- Not be more than 21 years or less than 18 years
- For B.Tech- candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with aggregate 55% in PCM.
- For BBA- candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- For BCA- candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with English, Mathematics/ computer science as compulsory subjects.
- For MBA- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelors degree (any discipline) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For LLB- 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks. Candidates must have passed in English.
- For MCA- Candidates must have completed graduation with minimum 50%. They must have passed in Mathematics and English at 10+2 level.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
For Postgraduate programs (PG)
Age Criteria: Candidates must not be over 35 year as on 1st August 2020.
|MCA||Applicant should have done B.E/B.Tech or BCA and have secured 50% marks.|
|LLM||Applicant should hold LLB degree recognized by the Bar Council of India or equivalent law degree from a foreign university with at least 50% marks|
|M.Tech||Applicant should hold a valid B.E/B.Tech degree or have passed in Grad. IETE/AMIE. Or have passed M.Sc & MCA with minimum 60% marks.|
|MPT||Applicants should possess a valid BPT degree of 4 and half years (including internship) with minimum 50% marks.|
|MBA & Allied Programs||Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree (of duration 3 years or more) with 50% aggregate marks|
IPU CET 2020 Application Form:
Candidates can find below the IPU CET 2020 Application Form .
- Most probably the examination form can be collected in the month of Feb.
- The release of the application form is via online mode
- If applicant is willing to apply for more than one course then it is possible but by submitting the separate application form
- In order to fill the application form, it is crucial to register by entering the name, contact number, email address, gender, and date of birth along with details of the course.
IPU CET Reservation Criteria
for candidates belonging to Delhi and other states in terms of percentage:
|Category||University Schools and Govt. Schools in NCR of Delhi||Self-financing Institute/ Colleges in NCT of Delhi||Institutions Located Ooutside|
|Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region||Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region||Delhi Region||Outside Delhi Region|
IPU CET 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for IPU CET 2020 is Rs.1000/- for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2020 Admit Card
GGSIPU releases the admit card five days before the exam date. Separate hall tickets are released for each exam. Admit Card is available in online mode only. In case of any discrepancy, contact the authorities at email@example.com.
IPU CET 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IPU CET 2020 is as follows-
- IPU CET 2020 will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR)
- The total duration will be 2 hours 3o minutes for most of the exams.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IPU CET Syllabus 2020:
The syllabus comprises from various subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from class 11th and 12th. The syllabus from CBSE is valid to make preparation. The syllabus varies from one discipline to another.
IPU CET Result:
The results of the examination will be released via online mode. Results can be acquired after submitting the details such as roll number, application number, and date of birth
IPU CET 2020 Cut Off:
IPU CET Cut-Off, one gets chance to have complete possibilities of the selection in the courses offered. The cut-off marks will be released separately for each course. It is dependent on the seat availability in the specific course, last year cut off marks, a number of students appears in the exam and lots more.
IPU CET 2020 Counselling:
Those who qualify the examination will be called for the counseling in order to seek admission to the course and merit in the respective course. The schedule for the counseling will be displayed a week prior the counseling.