Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Armed Forces have three important parts of the Indian Army, the Indian Navy, and the Indian Air force. Indian Navy is a very important part of the Indian Armed Forces. Officers and sailor trades always remain on duty away from their families for the safety and security of India’s maritime borders. Many students dream and wish to be a part of the Indian Navy. Those who want to be a part of this adventurous job can check all the details regarding how to join Indian Navy. It is a proud thing to be a part of such a prestigious part of the Indian Armed Forces.
This article will inform you of all the details of how you can join the Indian Navy. Different entry levels have been given in this article through which one can enter the Indian Navy. Those who have done their intermediate or those who have completed their graduation can join the Indian Navy but how? It can be checked in this article. In this article, you can check the Indian Navy entry process, eligibility details, qualifications, salary, perks, application, etc.
Indian Navy Latest Updates 2021
As we know that the pandemic Covid-19 has led to postponing many important events and so recruitments at various posts of the Indian Navy have been postponed. But we will update you about the recent recruitments of the Indian Navy on our website. You just need to keep preparing yourself.
Join Indian Navy 2021 Career Options
Indian Navy has been given an important responsibility of maintaining good relations between the nations. This can be done through various operations such as joint naval exercises, humanitarian missions, or goodwill visits. There are two entry-level posts in the Indian Navy and these are
To get recruited to these two posts you can check our article for every detail.
Indian Navy Recruitment: Entrance Exam.
Those who want to join the Indian Navy can get admitted to NDA (UPSC) which has been held on 6th September 2020. Combined Defence Service Exam (UPSC) is another examination which is held in February and November. Then there is 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry which is held from February to April. There is the Indian Navy Entrance Test (INET) which is held in February. Then there is Artificer Apprentice entry, the exam for this post is held in April and October. Then SSR Entry, the exam is held in April and October.
Indian Navy 2021 Officer Position Details
It is a dream job for students to join the Indian Navy as an officer and serve the country. The age group of most of the recruited officers lies between 16.5 to 19 years but there are more opportunities for others. There are 5 ways to join Indian Navy as an officer. Discover Latest Sarkari Naukri vacancy , Indian navy Jobs details first on AdmissionGuidance. Explore Today’s Sarkari Result as well as Weekly updates of Employment News at AdmissionGuidance, which you can’t find anywhere else.
National Defence Academy has three components Indian Navy, Army, and Air Force. Joint training is done for three years. After the completion of this, the candidates are sent to pre-commissioning training at the academy of their own choice. For pre-commissioning training one year is needed. Mostly those who have passed out their intermediate are interested in NDA and it is their dream to qualify for the examination. Students are selected based on a written exam which is followed by SSB. The eligibility is 10 plus 2 with Science and Maths.
Final year students are eligible for it. Male candidates can apply for it. Age limit id 16.5 to 19 years at the time of commencement of the course. Two papers consisting of Mathematics and General awareness, English will be taken. A physical fitness test will be conducted in the next round. NDA notification date comes in July and December. Results are announced in January and June and the exam is taken in November and April.
10+2 (B.Tech ) Cadet Entry
- Selection is done based on the aggregate percentage followed by SSB.
- Eligibility is 10+2 with PCM and 70 percent aggregate. Final year students are not eligible.
- The age limit is 16.5 to 19 years (at the time of commencement of course)
- Gender should be male.
- Candidates are selected as per their 10 +2 aggregate percentage. SSB is conducted in the next round.
- The notification comes in the month of November-December and the exam is taken in the month of February-April (Tentative).
- The written exam is taken followed by SSB.
- Educational Qualification- Bachelors Degree wither in Engineering or BSC in Physics and Mathematics.
- Age Limit- 19 to 22 years (At the time of commencement of course)
- The examination consists of three papers 1. Maths 2. General Awareness 3. English. SSB or physical fitness test is conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
- The notification comes in June and December and the exam is held in August and February. The result comes in October and April.
A pre-interview round in college is taken which is followed by SSB. The candidate applying must be in engineering final/pre-final year with 60 percent aggregate in all semesters with physics and mathematics at 10 + 2.
The age limit is 21 to 24 years and the gender can be both male and female. The campus recruitment round is done where the candidates are selected for SSB.
Indian Navy Graduate Direct Entry
The selection is based on direct entry based on the cut-off decided by the Indian Navy followed by SSB. The educational qualification is Engineering final/pre-final year with 60 percent aggregate in all semesters, with physics and mathematics at 10+2.
Both male and female can apply. Notifications will be released and candidates will have to apply based on their marks in graduation or post-graduation. The cutoff will be decided by the Navy. Those who will be selected will be called for SSB. Sarkari Exam regarding Join Indian Navy’s latest Recruitment Indian Navy Jobs are updated in daily. Don’t miss this fruitful opportunity.
- The selection will be based on an online test which will be followed by SSB.
- Educational Qualification- Bachelors degree in engineering with 60 percent aggregate in all semesters as well as physics and mathematics at 10 plus 2.
- Gender should be Male.
- Age limit- 21-24 years
- Four sections in the paper will be there that is English, reasoning and numerical ability, GK, GS, and Mathematical Aptitude.
SSB Round Procedure
SSB consists of two stages that are
- Intelligence Test, picture perception, and discussion round.
- Psychological test, group test, and interview.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy 2021 Recruitment?
- Visit joindiannavy.gov.in.
- Register yourself with your email id, mobile number, and other details.
- You will get the login credentials.
- Click on current opportunities,
- Find all the opportunities and click on the link.
- Fill the application form.
- Click on Submit.
- You can now download the preview of your application form.
How to get Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Free Job alert ?
To know immediately about the Join Indian Navy Jobs 2021 and vacancies which are to be announced in the near future, you can subscribe to our AdmissionGuidance Free Job Alert to your Email. Surely you can get instant alerts related to upcoming Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. The future depends on what you do today. Grow with the world of opportunities @ AG. Best wishes to join Indian navy for all your future endeavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the salary of Indian Navy officer?
Ans. The starting salary is as per band level that ranges between Rs 56100-177500.
Q2. Where can I check the vacancy of Indian Navy?
Ans. The vacancy can be checked at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q3. How can I get selected in the Indian Navy at the age of 14?
Ans. The minimum age limit is 16.5 years.
Q4. Can I appear for Indian Navy exam after completing 12th?
Ans. Yes, you can appear for Indian Navy Exam after completing 12th.
Q5. What is the minimum age limit to join Indian Navy?
Ans. The minimum age of joining is 16 years.
Q7. What is better Indian Army, Indian Navy or Air Force?
Ans. It depends on the applicant’s choice.