Applications have been invited by the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2021.
These applications have been released for PhD degree holders. The candidate who will be shortlisted for the associateship will work for the project titled “Optimized Design and Operation of Hybrid Power Plant (HYBRIDize) (OHP).” The candidates who will be selected for the associateship will get a stipend of up to INR 47,000 per month. Those candidates who are interested in this associateship can check all the details in this article.
What is the last date to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2021?
The last date to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Associateship is 12 February. Candidates are requested to apply for the associateship as soon as possible as the last date is arriving very soon. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criterion before applying which is given below in the article.
What is the eligibility to apply for the IIT Kharagpur Research Associateship 2021?
The eligibility to apply for the associateship is
- The candidate must not be above 35 years of age.
- The candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree
- The candidate must have at least one year of work experience working with power electronics hardware.
Read More: IIM Ahmedabad Academic Associateship 2021
What are the benefits of the IIT Kharagpur Research Associateship 2021?
The candidate who will be shortlisted for the fellowship will get a consolidated salary of up to INR 47,000 per month.
What is the selection criterion of the candidate in IIT Associateship 2021?
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the qualification of the applicant and also his or her experience.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of IIT Kharagpur
- Find the link to the application form of IIT Kharagpur Department of Electrical Engineering Research Associateship 2021.
- Register and after that log in to the application page and start filling in the information.
- Fill all the details and submit the application forms
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The last date to apply is 12 February 2021.
Ans. The candidate must be below the age of 35 years.
Ans. The candidate must hold a PhD degree to apply for the associateship.
Ans. The stipend is 47000 per month for the associateship.