IGNOU Student Login 2020 Candidates seeking admission into IGNOU can apply for IGNOU admission by going through the IGNOU 2020 student login at ignou.ac.in. With the help of online student login of IGNOU 2020, candidates will be able to register for their desired courses offered in the university. By IGNOU student login, candidates will be able to process all the admission related information such as registration form submission, checking the application form status, result, etc.
It must be noted that student who successfully registers themselves on the IGNOU online portal will be the ones eligible for IGNOU candidate Login. A student should know why IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) Student Login 2019-20 is so important. Without Login, Students cannot able to access their Exam form, result card, admit card and other information .
Admission Registration For IGNOU 2020 January:
A student needs to visit the website for the first time register themselves with all the information asked. After giving them all the required and important information, the Student will keep the registration number and password. A new user can follow the step which is mention below.
- First, create the IGNOU 2020 Student Login, Student needs to visit the IGNOU website.
- A student must click on the given link – https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Student required to click on ‘Online Admission’ and then on ‘Fresh Admission’
- After Clicking on ‘Admission Link’ the new page will open on Student Login of IGNOU 2020, on your computer system.
- Students required to click on New User Register Link then the new page will open with the Registration Form.
- A student must fill all the necessary details such as Student Name/Father Name/Mother/Husband Name, Date of Birth, Email Id, Mobile Number, Gender, Username and Password provided.
- After completing the filling application form, click on ‘Submit Button’ to complete the registration process in IGNOU 2020.
- After successful submission of application form then registration number will be generated and will be sent to the registered email id or mobile number.
First, we take the IGNOU Online Admission Login page so if you have already registered on the IGNOU Admission Portal at https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/ and want to login at the portal then you must have your Registered Username and Password which you had generated at the time of taking Fresh. If you have your login credentials on your hand then you can now login at the portal with your Username, Password and Captcha Code.
IGNOU Contact Details:
- Address: Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU Residential Campus Road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi.
- Pin Code: 110068
- Phone: 011 2953 5438 +91-29573041 +91-29534372
- Email IDs: email@example.com
Note: Candidate must have the access of their registered Mobile Number and Email Address to reset their username and password whenever you needed.